B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wake-up Call

Dear all,

Dear all..dear all..i'm feeling qt tired lately..think i'm becoming a better student le..hah..sleeping late hours and waking late too..like my frens in university hall already..except i'm not studying yet..lol..Haha..rushing my secret project..but kinda over awed at the number of stuff i have to do for that! haha..like i'm supposed to have little time left in Singapore and still i spend so much time doing that? haha..

I love a cuppa of warm coffee in the cold morning..haha..or cold 'before afternoon' more like it..cos i wake up at 10am? haha..budden i slept at 0130 am last morning so it ain't that bad..onli i'm starting to stock up a spare tire le..sigh..but i already ran twice this week! like super above average for me le! haha..still remember when i wanted a whiteboard so i can record the number of kms i ran each week..haha..lucky i didn't do it..or i woulda been so demoralized..haha..lol..but it's a good idea..

Still remember when i would run for 2 hrs straight in the cool night..now i just run 30mins in the afternoon and almost punk chek le..haha..super unfit..but should be becos of the sun la..haha..really, heat will sap your energy real fast..and cold will too..so i figured out the optimal environment to run is in a cool environment that's not raining..pretty difficult in Singapore except in the night time, or in an air-con room and on a treadmill! haha..lol..so it's running in the night for me then..heehee..

Yepp..still gotta give credit to Daph for influencing me to go jogging..haha..it never came across my mind as a hobby before..sorta like the kinda things that people make you do, but you never enjoy doing..until she came along and told me about it..then i started to jog with my Mp3 and voila! i cannot stop at half hour! muz go at least 1 hour then shiok! haha..that was back then in Jurong Camp..i tink the furthest i jogged was 21km in 1hr 54 mins..haha..not that fantastic..but it was my replacement run cos that time i missed the sheares bridge army half marathon! haha..then this year din wanna go too..like sianz of joining cos no body going with me anyway..haha..so jog on my own lo..free wad..heez..

Hmm..wonder if over at Mich will have a jogging buddy? haha..budden have to be a girl..cos i tink 2 guyz jog a bit funny..if 1 guy 1 girl at least can say the gurl wanna lose weight and drag the guy..haha..save face..hee..or else go jog myself again lo..haha..but lidat got less motivation to do so..but how to jog in the winter?!! 6 mnths snow! haha..and me never see snow before somemore..haha..

So conclusion: i gotta get a car! and i'm already making progress! haha..like if i get my computer loan and dun use up all, then i can start my 'car fund', plus i've already got 2 contributions to that amounting up to $2.6K sing dollars le! haha..so cool..like i din even work for these money and they just fall into my lap.haha..imagine if i worked for it..then it'll be super abundance! haha..thank God! All the while i tot money blessings cannot come my way cos i'm not working and got no bonuses to look forward to..haha..you proved me wrong! God is good!

Haha..wah! today is like totally musings and crapping..sorry guys.if you were waiting to see someth interesting on my blog today like wad happened then you would be sorry you tuned in..but tune in on monday!!! haha..confirm got someth nice to read! i promise! haha..or nice for those ppl involved anyway..ha..if i dun see you on sunday then you prolly go slam the keyboard and say 'ohwells' loudly..haha..lol..Raaawwrrs

One thing tho..i realise our cell group E240 has been ard for qt long le..like E240 has been E240 for 1 year le..and most cell group multiply in less than that..Sister Jaz is prolly gonna kill me for saying this, but thank God that the cell group has not multiplied yet..haha..cos i tink i will become super gloomy and moody and sianz and wad not if it happened and i'm around..cos i really like this family..it's really close, good frens all around, and i've gotten used to these people! and really thank God for the 1 year that i joined CHC, E240 has been with me all the way! these are the people who changed me, changed my life, and loved me as Christ Jesus does. Love you guys deep deep!

But i have a fren, who's been in this church for qt a long while already, and she's a bit disheartened about the cell group multiplication thing. like keep on spliting her and her frens until she finds no point in making new good friends. Which i feel is wrong..something's wrong man..like all the time church teaches us to have good friends who are in Christ too..then all just to split them up when it comes to cell group multiplication..i guess things should be like the cell group leader should be spliting them up by their bond to each other, and if the CGL cannot tell these bonds then i guess someth's even more wrong! haha..yepp..but i would be severely disheartened too if it happened to me..i mean, i would fight to keep that friendship, but i would be cross at the church and i wouldn't know if i can carry on in this kinda place..so thank God that i have not come across this situation yet, and that i got a forewarning about what is to come, so that next time if it happens again, i would be able to handle it cos i got a few more years maturity under my belt and would be more grown up..haha..

-Endz- Friends are meant to be friends no matter what..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home