B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thursday Blues..really blue morning

Dear all,

Not really feeling 100% now..cos i just sent a friend an ultimatum of some sorts..If there's nothing wrong bet us then she'll just be confused, but if there's anything wrong then i hope the e-mail will rectify what's wrong, or end it all cos it's confusing me too. So if you're reading this, pls check your mail for any from me..If you did not receive anything, then breathe a sigh of relief and carry on reading, cos by now it should be sitting in the Inbox le..

I tink i contracted this from Daphne..I really love honesty in a person [even though i appreciate tact even more] and i really dun like to second guess things too much..no point getting all riled and crazy just to find that things aren't like that. So i just get riled and crazy and send the mail, so that i can be normal for the rest of my life. Really wanna 'chop-chop' settle this problem, and if it's meant to go on, the friendship will last. But if the expiry date suddenly appeared, then i muz be prepared to let go too..I never overstay my welcomes.

Yepp..cun sleep late this morning even tho it's a cold morning, cold from the early morning rain, and cold from this sick clammy feeling in my stomach since last night [no, it's not a stomachache] yepp..actually have already went through this problem with a friend before, and it killed a beautiful friendship already. Haha..Is Satan going to win again this time? I have no idea..it's suddenly Deja Vu..My guess is that the mail is prolly going to get ignored and i lose a friend without knowing why again.

Why? Why? In both cases i admit that my emotions went a bit overboard [in previous case extremely overboard] but in both cases i'm really very sincere about the friendship and about finding a best friend in my life. What's wrong with that? Gender Issues? haha..dun make me laugh..really dun understand people sometimes even when i pride myself with being sensitive and understanding.. i guess i cannot expect everyone to be honest with me all the time.

But well, actually qt enjoying this morning cos it's really qt poetic and melancholic in the sense that i'm feeling physically what i'm going through emotionally right now..really cold..haha..enjoying it, but cannot wait for the sun to break through, cos i know that God and His angels are just waiting beyond the dark skies to rescue me or to cover me with the warm white linen that is their love for me. God has to be using this event to teach me something. I only hope that the Holy Ghost will be guiding me to observe it and learn it fast fast so i can break through..Oh well..probably tonight's cell group meeting will have a word for my life now? Can only pray

Keepin it short cos i hope the reply would come fast fast and i can add another entry to lighten up this day soon!

-Endz- People have always disappointed me..but not God..so i place my trust in where i will not be disappointed. As always..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home