B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bye Bye Frankie, E240 @ Kster, @ Marina South
















Dear all,

Here is my entry today! haha..

Yepp..first order of today..is that i slept at 130am, and had to wake up at 0630 am to be in time for sending frank off today at changi airport. Sigh..had to drag myself outta bed, have myself a warm cuppa coffee to start my day, and tried to read some newspaper, then hear about some MORE natural disaster den oso dun wanna read on le.haha..anyway, i pushed myself onto the bus, only to find out that i forgot my handphone and it was starting to drizzle..haha.din wanna go back in the rain for the handphone le so just headed toward airport without handphone..[felt a bit naked without it..haha..]

Ya..Dear Frankie..haha..have to say i'm not really that that close to him, but he's one of the few friends i had before i joined the DSTA orientation who was there too, so he's rather significant to me..haha..but apart from that, cos we were in different groups during the award ceremony preparations and during OBS so we cun grow closer as friends. ha..but he's a really cool dude and really can take jokes one so people like to poke fun at him..but new: people only poke fun at people they love! haha..people like me they cun care less..much less bother to poke fun at me..haha.that's the sad truth..

Yepp..but one thing that struck me was when his whole family unit came out to see him off..wonder if my family would do the same for me..haha..budden my flight is in 645 in the morning so a bit difficult..and i oso dun wanna disturb them too..haha..yepp..but the main thing is that the family actually prayed together for Frank's safety and studies over in New York! like totally cooll..it's one thing to have the family saved and loving God, and to have the family praying together! like a gigantic cell group that really puts forth what Jesus died on the cross to show us..our worth and our love! was really touched by his family, and was proud that i caught on enough to realise that his family actually expected us [his friends] to surround him and pray for him too..haha..in the end i tink i was the lone ranger close to him and laying a hand [finger actually..haha..] on him and praying for him..only i wasn't feeling spiritually strong that morning so i hope i din affect him..

Yeah..but truly, a family that prays together, will stay together..haha..can imagine if i am the head of my family in the future and all of them are in Christ, i would make sure we even did quiet time together and praise and worship God together! totally cool concept, and that;s how we should build our families! can really feel the warmth and love in that family..Frank is really blessed..

But, therein marks the departure of 2 of our brethren in study.haha..feel a bit loss cos i know it'll be manling's turn, then CK and Lawrence, then my turn too..then gotta get used to life there and realise that life in SIngapore has ended for a short while..sigh..But God will take me through it all..at least that is how much He revealed to me..so i'll just trust in His provision and love and make it through! yepp..

Woo Hoo! Cell group outing to Kster @ chinatown! haha..actually been talking about it for qt a while le..only now then actually put it into action and find a day when most of us are free to go for it..hah..really cooll..this time i actually enjoyed it from the start rather than last time..like din dare to sing last time..this time i was determined to do advertisement for LeeHom and Jay chou..haha..but i was surprised at my vocal range too..cos usually both their songs are too high for me..but today was alrighto! haha..sang Wa Jie, An Jing, San Hu Hai by Jay CHou, and Kiss Goodbye, Ni bu Zai, Liang Ge Ren Bu Deng Yu Wo Men, Mei Yi miao li dou xiang jian dao ni, and many more by LeeHom! haha..tink i established myself as an avid fan of Leehom and Jay le..haha..

Totally cool man..never enjoyed singing so much before..and now some more start to feel good about my voice too..used to think i cannot sing well..then wonder how come praise and worship i like singing too..ha..maybe it's all in my head..i tink i sing well but everyone out there is suffering..haha..anyway..

Yepp..then we proceeded to have dinner at Marina South..haha..there was like me, Christine, Joanne, Chris, and Sky..budden Sky looked like he had something to talk to Chris about, so in the end it was the 3 of us cooking and eating and talking and crapping so much..hah..but really had a great time of fellowship as we mentioned about attitudes towards God, how people we know react to God and their relationship with God, and our perception of what should be..haha..then after dinner we carried on to walk to MRT and got lost on the way and talked more..haha..just reach home actually so typing real fast so i can go sleep soonn..haha..yepps. gonna upload the photos to yesterday's entry tomorrow..hah..2 day lag le..tink this is the laggest entry i had..kinda tired now, gianing for another can of coca cola tho..haha..yepp..nitez everybody!

-Endz- As Manz alwayz goes: Thanks Guys! You Made It Happen! [Thanks Chris!]

3 Comments:

Blogger Sentosa Girl said...

Erm . . . Brian, do you knw that u can shift the photos you upload.

3:49 AM  
Blogger B-Rok said...

Shift wad?
haha..dun get wad you mean..budden the shift of the photo not that important wad..

4:23 AM  
Blogger Sentosa Girl said...

as in put the photo just next to the topic link to the photo

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home