B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

RE: to God and Friends, and 2nd last time meeting Manz B4 Winter Break!

Dear all,

I believe that God truly has replied my blog entry..haha..entry of 'To God and Friends' whereby i just spammed about things that was bothering me..Truly His ways are higher than our ways, and when we cannot see what God is doing, we just have to trust that He is taking care of things for us and believe in His promise.

On top of that, i believe i have made self reflections on myself and my purpose since that incident, so i should be alright now..i will go on to elaborate.

Previously i mentioned 2 things that was bothering me. The first of which was my lack of anticipation/fear/anxiety of my going overseas, which was answered in the first message that God has given me today. The 2nd thing that was bothering me was my lil Sis's neglect of her korr me..haha..

Anyway, i felt totally wierd cos 2 weeks b4 we were like msging 20+ messages every day, and she would reply my msgs very fast..so the past week when we lost touch [no emails, no sms, no calls] i felt like there was something missing..hahaha..honestly speaking it felt like as if suddenly lost touch with GF or someth..[nothing like that in reality haha..musings..]

But i realise that i was doing something wrong already. Have i not already made a promise to God that in the 4 years upcoming i would consecrate my life for Him? that i would not let a emotional bond draw me away from Him and my working towards my destiny? I believe that i have let this friendship grow too much on me already, and now i have to set myself straight again and go on a intensive relationship-regime with God to catch up on lost time. truly i have neglected my time with Him and focused too much on my new lil sis..so there. this is the second message i received from God today, that he has used my lil sis to show me my lackings and the area i need to work on in order to fulfill my purpose for this next 4 years.

But truly, i found this relationship with Manling to be a refreshing one In God. cos she was some1 i could share His love with, share with her the God that i know and what he has done for me..and i truly believe that God has called us to love one another and this should be the standard by which i love my close friends, by sharing God's love [for he loved us first]. But i kinda feel that things changed a bit, and i find it more difficult to share that with Manz le..like suddenly feel that i have already brought her up to my level and a bit difficult to flow and teach her stuff..or that she has already not looked up to me as a mentor or something..haha..but i guess God has already given me a precious window through which my thoughts and ideas flowed so easily into her that i was able to bring God into her life so strongly. Thank God for that opportunity and Thank God too that i was able to fulfill that purpose for which i was brought into her life. Now i just pray to God that Manz will continue to subscribe to my teachings and 'discipleship' so that she may grow stronger in Christ, or that some1 will take my place and guide her along this long path which is her walk with Christ. Amen!

-Endz- trust in God always, for He is Jehovah Jireh, God will provide!

1 Comments:

Blogger 27hcram said...

Glad you have found back your focus because sometimes I really don't know how to say that to you but I figure out you know what to do eventually. I guess you know your own characteristic ba? :P Haha...staying focus on your studies and work is always your strength. I really admire you for your concentration and your enthusiams over them. Hope you will keep that up and bring yourself closer to Him. When you cast all your worries to Him, he will take care for you and you will always find your serenity beyond it...JIA YOU CHONGYU! d(,")b

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home