B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Aw man..bummer..no Zoo..but someth better :P

Dear all,

haha..i knew there was something wrong with me when i woke up this morning at 0730 am in the morning..so unlike me..haha..yepp..anyway, i woke at 0730, went through my morning rituals, and i finally tried to do the Egg Benedict! it's the breakfast that was featured in the movie 'V for Vendetta' haha..trust me to remember such a detail..

it's actually very very simple..just oil enough to grease your whole frying pan and drain the excess oil [you dun wan your bread to soak the oil] then you heat the pan..meanwhile you jus tear off a sizable hole in the middle of the piece of bread so it kinda look like a bread doughnut, then when the pan is hot enough to fry a sunny-side up egg, throw the bread onto the pan, let it burn a bit [slow fire of course..] then break the egg into the hole you made and voila! haha..but you gotta flip the whole piece of course so the egg will get cooked on both sides, but you oso dun wan to have it too cooked..cos i like the egg semi cooked so when i bite in, the egg yolk will oooze out warm into my mouth..Mmmmmm...and the bread taste like it's Ya Kun toasted..haha..maybe not, but it can simulate the toaster effect qt nicely..haha..yepp that's the first recipe i feature on my blog..anyone improve it pls comment ya? haha..

Yepp..then i was reading the papers[so unlike me] and i made entries in my blog this morning and backdated it so it coincides on the days it happened..[can be done one..go play ard with the post and comment options..]

But one thing was that i was having a severe sinus problem in the morning..so i used up 1 whole roll of toilet paper and filled the waste basket with it + the disgusting mucus i produced..even my hot cuppa coffee could not counteract that cold! aargh! then i messaged all the DSTA Suisen comrades about the zoo outing Lil Sis Manling was organizing today, then sadly enough i found that i'm not well enough to go myself..haha..on top of that, no Suisen ppl replied me, so i assume none of them wanted to go as well..Oh well, seems like it'll be a munshi outing le..haha..

I guess God is trying to push me down a way..haha..like really he wanted me not to go or something..think i understand what He is telling me already..haha..yeah..me listening here, Father..just feel a bit sore about it but i understand too..haha..thank God i can trust Him to make the decision for me when i cannot..yepp..so i stayed home, and had a very warm afternoon nap..

Oh..not the end of my day yet..i woke up, mused about how Lil Manz is doing at Zoo now [prolly having a blast]. so i had my own blast with my mistress, cradling her on my lap, pulling her strings and making sweet music with her..refering of cos to my Classical Guitar whom i named my mistress! Gave away my wifie I to Yehui already..[you betta take care of it kay! or i claim her back! take care = giving attention and making music!]

Yepp..surfed the web for tabs/chords for Brian Littrell's songs, found 1 which was 'In Christ Alone' which irritatingly was not in his album, but a really wonderful Gospel song. And I chorded a song [freakingly easy song 'over my head'..wonder if i missed out several chords but it sounds alright..just repeating D//A//Bm//G all the way..haha..] yepp..had a great time strumming and singing to the Lord this afternoon..

All the christians out there, i have an ultimate test for your eyes today! haha..go watch this video that some1 out there made for Brian Littrell; a Music Video for the song 'Wish' I'll feature the lyrics below, just the lyrics alone will make you tear a bit already..watch the video and you will flow rivers of living waters lol..haha..yepp..here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmacF-VZrqk

So today i have accomplished in part what i wanted to do; to catch on lost time with God himself! totally satisfied with this day already..and now mom has just prepared a chinese herbal soup for my cold..feeling totally loved already..prolly go jogging for a while later..feel fat too! haha..why does love always translate to feeding well? haha..well, that's for now..Take Care guys, God Bless.

Wish [Brian Litrell]

For Just a moment//I wish I could have been there
To see Your first step, hear Your very first word
Tell me, did You ever fall and scrape Your knee?

Did You know Your wounds would one day heal the world?
For just one moment//I wish I could have see You growing
Learning the ways of a carpenter’s son
Just a little boy gazing at the stars//Did You remember creating every one?
If You passed by, would I have see a child or a King?
Would I have known?


I wish I could have been there//My only wish is to see Your face to face
Wish I could have been there//Just to see You, Jesus, face to face

For just a moment//I wish I could have been there
When You left Your footprints upon the waves
To walk along beside You and never look away
Just Your whisper and the wind and sea obey
To see Your feed the people//To feel Your healing in Your touch

To hear You pray in the garden alone//Laying down Your Will with each tear
To see You walk that lonely road//Willing to die for me

And in that moment//I know I should have been there
You took my cross and gave Your life
And You live again

Wish I could have been there
My only wish is to see You, Jesus, face to face
Someday I’ll be there, I’m gonna be there
I’ll see Your face, Your mercy, Your grace
Someday, someday
I’m gonna see You, Jesus
Face to Face

Amen!

-Endz- Oneday i will See You, Lord..I only pray I can still stand in your grace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home