B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Sun has Broken Through


Gosh! that was fast. Dear all, i've learnt something about myself today..i'm definitely a worry-wart..for things that are close to heart, i am a worry wart..haha..so if i dun worry for you...heehee..yepp..

Anyway i realise this morning is a morning of bad miscommunication. 1 with my fren, another with my fren Christine. haha..Guys guy..i tell you things here so that you can be more sensitive about me! like if i say if dun like some1 for wad reason, then you should be doing the background work and avoid placing me with that some1, not come up to me and ask me why!!! haha..sensitivity! i dun need people to offer advices when i'm not ready to take them, and when i'm ready, i will ask for them..haha..that's just me, and i ain;t gonna change for no one, so try to work with me alright? Really sorry for the miscommunication Christine, din mean to say that i din appreciate you.

Yepp..jus wanna thank God that it's only a case of over-frayed nerves and a disturbed mind..and really thankful that the ultimatum did not turn out to be what i feared would come to pass. God is trying to tell me to have more faith in people, and believe them to do what they need to do, and their intentions to be Good. and i only just heard him.

Now that this thing is more-or-less over, i've got a few more issues to tackle..being over-suspicious of people, being hung up on old impressions, and a over-raging emotional side of me that i thought i had long conquered. I dun usually see myself as an emotional person..normally i'm more the observer/thinker than the rush on the spur of the moment kinda guy..but kinda feel that i haven't tamed myself yet..like can PMS sometimes and piss people off and dun care wad i'm doing sometimes..manz..gotta change this somehow..people, if i PMS again and dun realise it, pls tell me? haha..then i will quarantine myself and let me calm down first..at least i wun piss people off..haha..

Events for today..

-Cell Group Meeting[meeting Hanzhong and Sharon for once since last week! haha..they have been on holiday at HongKong..dunno got gifts for me?
-nothing else..haha..prolly gonna praise and worship God for a while later after lunch, den do up a card for a fren's b-dae..pretty boring day..so this prolly is my entry for the day le..haha..so there..take care guys, God Bless!

-Endz- And God hasn't let me down yet! Praise God Always!

1 Comments:

Blogger 27hcram said...

Haha...that's fast from you!:P Nah I get used to you le...hee...if you don't understand what I mean you can refer to my blog...i wrote that before yours so don't think in the wrong way again k? *scare of you le...hahaha... :P* Glad you are happy again...take care and cya ltr...God bless my fren!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home