B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

RAAAAWWWRRRRS!

Raawwrs..this looks wierd italic..haha

Anyways, Dear all:

Realise that i haven't been blogging for some time le..haha..actually i missed 2 days between the last-last and the last entry, and 1 day in the last entry to this entry..wonder if i should back date this entry then..budden yesterday was another 'nothings' day so i dun feel like doing that..haha..anyways, gotta entertain subscribers, gotta entertain subscribers...

Yay! i finally got the correct photo paper for my printer! haha..to those out there to whom i owe photos [i tink jian hu only tho..haha..lol] i will print out for you! haha..so glad..esp when i was settling for really lousy photo paper that almost killed my joy of printing out photos at home..hee..

Embarking on a 4 day project now..trying to rush stuff..but still having fun at it..haha..what is it? stay tuned..i will keep it under wraps coz it's a surprise! a SURPRISE! haha..wun even tell you who it's for so there..stay tuned..

But pretty soon it'll be my turn to leave le..sighz..dun even know what i'm doing nowadays..like people like Manling can be so busy in the last 2 weeks, and wenjie already tried to look for his books, and lawrence is leaving today..WAD AM I DOIN! probably playing X-Box and jamming on my guitar, checking my blog hits [wow! 269!] and my emails, bugging nerissa for my flight allowance to come in..then getting my sis to do up a bank draft for me so i can bring wad money i have in my PosB Bank to U.S.A safely..gg to doctors and see if i need additional vaccination to go U.S.A which i conveniently forgot..even when i saw Manz walking ard with a plaster to her 'BCG' spot..haha..WAD AM I DOING! like nothing really productive/effective to the issue of me leaving Singapore in 7 days time..wow..one week left..

Oh OH! not to mention i still wan to take photo at Yio Chu Kang Reservior..and tell Singtel to save my line while i'm not ard for $5 a month..man, i should make a list of things i need to do before leaving..haha..rawrs..

I tink God is starting to give me vision of what is to come next in my life le..sort of can picture myself sitting in lecture, praying 'Holy Spirit..i need your help now..' everytime i cannot understand a lecturer or when my energy level down and feelin kinda sleepy..haha..yepps..totally student mode now..the slacker student mode..haven't start studying yet..

Yepps, so i guess in the end i still ended up back dating this entry..haha..then ignorez my first para then..Good bye for yesterday! Tata..

-Endz- EndEndEndEndEndEndEndEndEndEndEnd...wow..tink i super cranky today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home