B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Friday, August 11, 2006

Dry Dry..something' missing

Dear all,

I guess something's missing now..not really sure why, but i have been listening to John Mayer's 'something's missing' and it kinda sounds relevant in my life right now..

Feels like it's back to those days after ORD when i would laze around at home doing nothing, playing my X-Box and computer. Today i tried out the game that my sis had downplayed it's fun by saying it's so difficult..which influenced me enough to not even try..haha..so here's a lesson to be learnt..gotta try things out for yourself before you come down on it with a impression. haaha..

But stil feel a bit blue from yesterday..tho the thing itself cleared, but what remains is still a tragedy..kinda like wondering what kinda person am i really..qt lost now..cos i'm still in shock as to why i did what i did..totally not me at all..and hence today, you guys as you read you might realise that i'm not my usual me writing this entry..

OR it could be that today really is that uneventful that i dun feel like saying much..

Well, onething productive i did today is that i actually finally went jogging after several days of inactivity! haha..been out cycling once every week, so people are saying my legs look fitter already..but this week dun have activity so gotta go jogging..haha..after jogging i brought my doggie out walking..

So proud of COLA! haha..that's my golden retriever..the last time i brought him out, he could not hold his bladder and faeces..he crapped in the middle of the pavement! haha..luckily that time there was a MacDonalds takeaway bag so i could clear it..or else i woulda been so paiseh..and inconsiderate..

I tink this time he learnt le..like see him piss at the side of the road, and crap nicely in the grass patch..haha..so much better le..so there..

Yepp..something's really missing here..hope i find out what it is before i go crazy wondering about it..have you ever wondered the same thing? like somedays, the same things happen to you, but you just feel different? it's like something so intangible that you cannot name it, but you will notice it so clearly that you know when it's not there? sigh..God! Be with me!

-Endz- Come back..missing thing..whatever you are i miss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home