B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Updates..updates..II

Dear all,

Haha..juz wanna change the entry cos i going on to another topic le..haha..

Which is my CellGroup! E240! haha..totally have been itching to feature something about them but always wanted to wait until someth happened on sunday then i talk about them..budden nothing happened yet..haha..lol..but received a lot of well wishes already and feel blessed already so i wanna bless them back..

Which is the point of my little project that kept me from blogging late nights! cos i have been rushing a little personalised card for EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM! haha..feel so wrong..cos i made them each write a page for me in my journal, then i go ahead and write 1 page + for each and everyone of them..so guyz..you write 1 page while i must have written like 20 + pages and busted 2 pens almost dry..betta appreciate it..haha..RAAAWWWRS

Yepp..in each card includes who you are to me, or what i see, as well as a little prayer to show you that you have been on my mind too..really felt that the whole cell group has been a great blessing to me, but i really want to be a blessing to you all too, so i wanted to pray a little prayer for everyone of you! yepp..so i hope you will all read it, and open your hearts to it; for no help/blessing can come into your life unless you let it come in..let God minister to you. If God had indeed used me to give you that prayer, then you will hear more of it from other people/sources too..if not then it's just my well wishes anyway..haha..dun reject it! lol

haha..i think i'm really qt proud of myself with this..even with this little exercise of writing prayers for friends, i had ran dry before..like during the first few days..like can only rush 3 cards a night cos i went dry..but i kept at it, prayed to God, and slowly opened up my engines and managed to do more with the prayers i had to write! haha..most of the prayers centred a certain theme [cos i'm writing it] but you can be sure there's no cut and paste or copying at all! haha..so proud of myself and so proud of God/Holy Spirit helping me and empowering me to accomplish it..Glory to Him!

yes..to E240, you guyz rawk my house and my world! haha..continue to shine, to grow and to develop yourself into who you can be, because God created you in His image! never limit your potential cos then you are placing a cap on God's potential too! NEVER LIMIT GOD! glory to God always! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home