B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Updates..updates..

Haha..Dear all,

Gotta confess..starting to feel a bit of a drag to blog..haha..been itching to do so when i'm outside, then when i reach home i just wanna sleep..haha..have no idea why..Wells..

Yepp..so somethings that still remain is that i'm still tired..even with my coffee regime..haha..like almost 3 cuppa coffee everyday..but still non perky and tired..mayheps coffee has no effect on me already..haha..but i still dun mind..i love the smell of coffee..really perks me up even if the caffeine doesn't..haha..lol..spending mega bucks on Starbucks..haha..

Oh..and i really spent megabucks on myself.haha..last time when i was in a relationship, my other half really took up my attention and cashflow! haha..even tho we tried to control and restrict it le..budden if i get $1k a month and save nothing, i really gotta conclude that she's the source of outflow..haha..budden ever since i joined the corps of single and unavailables [actually unwanted..haha..lol.] my savings still did not pick up! so i conclude that it's ME!

But i really got to pamper myself more, and be a blessing to others..ha..but i really gotta start to have a savings attitude once i go over to Michigan. It's gonna be a new start for me..haha..but just for the kicks of it, i wanna list the items and costs of my most prized possessions! haha..note: costs were as to when i bought it, not including inflation and devaluation..haha..

1. $240 Zara Man 100% polyester jacket [brown leathery feel..really proud of it..wanna wear it more to justify the cost..haha]
2. $140 Creative Muvo Slim 1Gb. Totally worth it cost it doesn't hang and has a battery life span of 3 days! haha..
3. $640 Motorola PEBL phone. Black..Stylish phone with little outstanding functions. But style will hardly go out of fashion, but technology will fade faster..haha.so there..
4. $30 synthetic leather sling bag..qt big sized, dunno if can hold weight or not..but really nice..
5. $90 white Nike basketball shoe..haha..this one kinda feel bad for it cos i never take care of it..got black spots over the white skin
6. $550 Nikon coolpix 5200. Only recently got to use it frequently as the cell group camera men.haha..but fun! and the pictures i get to develop it at home with a printer! cool!
7.$430 Zen Micro 5Gb.totally worth the buy cos i managed to do a 1-1 exchange cos of structural damage during the warrenty period..but then again, i'd rather have someth that doesn't spoil..totally cui now..sigh..cannot use except for a mp3 player stationary..plug in to power source..sigh..wasted..

So considering that, i've spent a total of $2120 on stuff that i still carry and use on myself when i go out! haha..not bad, not bad..budden it include a cui zen micro so maybe should reduce the number by 430..budden it's all for self gratification right? lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home