B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

On Flight..1230 noon..

Dear all..

OMG..the flight is gonna take 14hrs and 22 mins..and it'll only be to chicago airport! RAAWWRS! OMG! haha..qt daunting to think about it..gonna be stuck on this seat and now without my new friends. .pray that my sinus dun act up..

Man, i'm gonna reach at 2330 hrs Singapore time, then i gotta be relatively awake cos then i'll get drilled through the USA airport securtity! GASP! how to survive? gottan cure my jet lag with this flight! i'm arriving at 1330 hrs chicago time, afternoon..let's say i wake up at a sane hour 1000, 3.5 hours before, 2030 hrs..hiaks hiaks..did some math then realise that the info i got was worng..ohwells..can't tell the security that the airlines are confusing the terrorists with wrong timings and estimations can i ? haha..

Yup..just KOed again on the plane cos i was reading the 'manhood' book again cos i din really catch the gist..wonder if it's cos i'm unteachable for this topic? ha..like cannot say i agree to some of the concepts..hiaks..it's suddenly 1345 now, so i koed for about an hour..ohwells..13+ hours to go..

Ha..just saw a short news clip about bloggers..that about 77% of employee candidates are rejected because of the info that was posted on the web about themselves; like seeing the propective acocuntant streaking or a business secretary getting wasted on alcohol/drugs..caption went 'don't post anything you don't want your co-op employer or your mother to see..' all the time we wanted to live like big stars? how about a bad image problem? hha..

haiks haiks..zonked out again..when i awoke i felt the pushcart [lunce] pushing against my foot that was straying on the aisle..note: united airlines is expensive, long flights, okay food, no inflight entertainment[krisworld!] and no leg space! and odd hours! haha..ban united airlines le..haha..

starting to feel like i'm hibernating..just now it was around 1345, when i ate it was 1430? haha..and now it's 1500..8 hours to go..or 10 hours..whichever infor was correct: arrival time or duration of flight..Just having a cuppa coffe..black..cos i have no idea how i could have it..order it kopi-bing? or vanilla latte? haha..so black cos i dun tink they give me that much time to tell them what i want anyway..

Right now i'm having mild jittery spells on and off..like wonder how i am gonna actually get to my hostel without my family helping or just living without my friends close emotional support..but somehow i know these problems will be settled as soon as they com..except i kinda feel like the dude Brian is gonna do everything..i'm just looking from a 1st person's view? haha..dun fell like myself..wonder if you got what i'm trying to say..haha..

Wow whee! 3rd page le! haha..in my flight journal i mean..haha..think you guys gonna complain my entry this time so long and smelly..haha..

Oh! OH! pepsi! freeflow pepsi! haha..i'm in heaven..haha..remember me and my fellow coke addicts always order so much coke to drink! haha..so i muz be more specific about myself..i'm a caffeine addict..haha..and they served me starbucks coffee! haha..din realise cos 1 side of the cup went 'united' then the other side went 'we proudly rew starbucks coffee!' haha..but still don;t hink they have vanilla latte anyway..sigh..but right now tt looks qt odd..cos i got a cuppa black coffee and a cup of pepsi on my table..haha..

Think i gonna do a bit of quiet time now..since got time..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home