B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Leaving tomorrow/ Cry out to people i know

Dear all..

This is gonna be another colourless entry, cos i'm pretty much feeling colourless too..sigh..haiz..haix..haiks..hhaha..self entertaining myself..

Just had a quick lunch with Florentine at Fish and Co at Novena square where she's working right now. really qt fun to do so, cos i usually get stuck at home and then mold starts to grow on my head then i start to stink and rot..haha..yepp..so you dun feel bad you made me come out alright? thank God for you for dragging me outta my house! haha..

Yepp..then last night had dinner and pool with JianHu and Katherine..Ate at Crystal Jade suntec city..really fantastic food there, full of flavours and enjoyed talking to these 2 good friends of mine. Then we went on to talk about some parables and conundrums and how to apply God's word to ourselves and real life..haha..think i freaked them out..cos i neva talked to them about these kinda stuff before..haikz..so you 2 dun know me THAT well right? *grinz* yepp..just ask Weng/Wayne and Christine and Daph and you know how i give them headaches wondering about those questions! haa..but qt cooll..so now i know 2 more people i can share about God and my views to..haha..qt an informative time, and really take my hats off JianHu who could actually give me an answer i can relate to! haha..u guyz ask around again, and you realise i get answers i dun really say amen to..haha..yepp..so JianHu! you're v outstanding!

Haha..to Flo and whoever's interested..in the last entry, i mentioned that i was PUSHED TO DAPHNE! not she push me to any other mystery girl..next time open eyes big big and read horr! haha..yepp..and i tot the photo v self explanatory le.. but i got a revelation from Sharon yesterday about that..apparently she [the culprit] together with Belle, was supposed to push us to each other during the shot [cos Joanne say we too far apart..sigh] then Belle tot Sharon said to 'Fei1' (fly in chinese) instead of 'Tui1' (push in chinese) then when Joanne took the photo she jumped from the left side of the photo trying to be captured in the camera..haha..totally miscom! so farny!

Yepp..but today my focus is mainly on my luggage! a heavy, sleek, maroon hard cased luggage which i only just realised is not enough to fit my clothes, and my books, my cds..thank God for a hand carry luggage, or else i gotta go run and spend $ on another hard case luggage..haha..instead i can bring an extra bag to use over there! haha..

But mainly, i really feel like i'm writing a will here..haha..feels like my life will end on this night..so morbid..but haha..you'd tink that since i knew that i would be leaving for studies for such a long time, there'd be an anticipation to leave? instead, i really have a very limited vision of where i'm headed to, feels like it's no longer me who is going, but some1 else, and i will look through his eyes instead..haha..so wierd..

But truly, i believe in His provision. Even if i am not mentally prepared and emotionally prepared, i believe that He has spiritually prepared me and paved my way with people who are ready to help me when i'm down. People to point the way and guide me when i reach there. I believe that His love will carry me through when i depart from the people who love me here, when i leave for a place where no one knows me or loves me. God is there waiting for me to join him! haha

yepp..meaning which i know what i need to do, don't feel like doing it, but doing it anyway. You ever experienced that before? like what i read from the book Dennis lent me, to see enough to take the next step..kinda like that..God gave me enough vision to see the next step..really forcing me to believe God that the next few steps are there for me when i get there. yepp..

Feel a sense of loss..like so many friends i did not meet up with, did not get together with. People like Khai Qing..to whom i have corresponded letters to for since JC days. The next time i see her will be in 2008 unless i managed to save up enough to pop for a solo holiday trip to Canberra to visit her..haha..then rent a car and sleep in it while parking outside her place..haha..so farny..but sounds really fun..probably will plan for it and see if anyone else wants to come along too. haha..dun worry..probably God will find a way to get me there too.

Friends like Weiling to whom i passed notes to during class and lectures in JC. Too bad there ain't anyone like you there..or else i will pass notes again..haha..but wonder if you still remember who am i..

Old friends like Junlin, to whom i withhold my letter because of certain things you wrote to me that kinda hurt me..made me feel so lost where this friendship is going..probably gonna write you again when i reach there, but if you dun feel like continuing pls just say so alright? i oso dun want to disturb when i'm not wanted.

Good friends like Christine..think i will still contact you through email or through your blog so no worries. Really sorry that you had to feel my cold shoulder for so long..it was totally unintentional. But i trust you know me enough to know that i never meant things that way. Just like now i know you and will not misunderstand you that way again. Thanks for pushing through in this friendship.

Lil Sistas like Huiling..Think i am the worst big bro in the world..really like ignored you for so long, then ask you out, then ignore you again. scold me the next time i see you okay? i deserve it..but i hope i am still your korr kay? haha..if you got any other xin1 shi4 email me lorr..i promise i will not judge, will not give 'constructive comments' unless you want to hear it. I'll always be a open ear to my lil sis.

To possibly the youngest person i know, Joanne..haha..really sorry that i had to disappoint you so many times with the CD..haha..i got it in my bag le..so unless i even forget to bring that bag to USA with me [impossible] you will get it alright? haah..and you start to save money! [haha..i should listen to some of the advice I give out..] me not around to take care of you le..haha..no more free lunch and dinners! but i want to encourage you to spend more time with the cell group so you grow with people of good spiritual standing, that you pick up their good traits and discard your bad. Always remember not to place your trust in people; for people will fail you, and even gold will lose their value when times change. Put your trust in God, who will never fail you, who is the same before, now, and will never change even far in the future! God is good all the time!

To the cell group, i really love you guys..think you already know that le..Dun worry about me..dun even worry that your lives WILL go back to normalcy even without me around, cos it's God working when i asked Him to bless you guys that my lack of presence will not affect you people much. Please continue to love God, love each other and do His work! for you people are my 'powerbase', a source of energy especially if you could share good testimonies to me about how God is working for you there, so that i can stay strong. Do this for me? haha..and i promise i will update you guys about my testimonies over here. Thank God for technology! hha..Stay close to my heart..

Daph..words cannot express my heartfelt thanks to you..And i believe i have already said this to you so many times over, but i just gotta do this again. Thank you so much for sharing who God is to you, for sharing this fantastic family in God with me. It's built so much of my life and me already, and i believe will continue to do so. Man, i really thank God for the day we met at NDP 05 where we were put to work together. It was really great times i wished i could re-live, but i believe greater times are to come, and we will share greater testimonies together! Amen! Yes we shall shine together! haha..i still remember the first little thing you gave me [do you remember?] It's been such an encouragement to me for ever since i received it, even though it's just a small card and a small star..but i have carried it with me when i am most in need of encouragement, when i was in Thailand doing something i had no confidence in, when i was at work in Jurong Camp. It carried me through as though you were beside me speaking to me. Haha..like the bible is to me on smaller scale. haha..yess. thank you so much for that blessing, i will bring it over with me to USA too.

To everyone else i missed out or did not mention, thank you for sowing into my life, it's not goodbye, not even farewell cos you'll probably hear from me soon again..haha..if there's a i-net terminal at the Chicago transit i will probably blog or MSN too..haha..so there..It's never goodbye unless God takes me up with Him. So i'll be back, don't miss me at all, move on with your life and be a great blessing to anyone you can be! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home