B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, October 23, 2006

SIGNIFICANT COOLNESS!

Dear all

Haha..i am very very contented and happy right now! ha..just got back the last of my papers and it was awesome! ha..as i expected it, a perfect paper..But not only that, i have a lecture buddy whom i helped out with his work and understanding for the lecture, after the paper he was sick worried about it and he had several mistakes in it, but turned out that he had scored 97 % for the paper too! hah..so that places the 2 of us in the top 10 students in the lecture group of 100+, definitely in the A+ grade..hah..and we were scared silly about the grading cos everyone around were getting full marks for their homework..The statistics for the lecture was as follows: highest-100(5 other ppl got that), lowest - 11(1 sad dude) and the median sits at 76%. ha..so we did pretty good! coolness!

AND i was so worried about another project i did on my engine 101 class(computing) cos i got it back and it was a lousy 25/50 which was shocking cos i am very very certain that my code worked..so i submitted it for regrading, tried several ways to have my GSI look at it and finally, just moments ago, it was corrected and now i got 49/50 for it instead!! Woo HOO! double whammy for a great day! ha..so my computing class is back on track for an A!

Ha.. I know..all these may seem insignificant to you guys out there who are not studying, but when i spent like tens of hours preparing myself for my midterms, and almost 18 hours on my previous project, you'd better think that it is significant to me and my world. And God knows that, and He gives the victory to me! Praise be to God, for He knows of our innermost needs and desires!

And i thank God that He made events fall in such a sequence that i 'woke' up from my complacency regarding my school work in time for me to work hard and get the result i needed so badly..ha..and i am glad that i recognized that timing too..ha..yepp..short update..

-Endz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home