B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

AND since i'm giving a camera show anyway..

Okay guys..here's 2 more photo i tot would be kinda interesting to show..ha..din realise i did someth like this too..ha..















Spot the difference? [no.i'm not refering to the cars..not the clouds either..]the trees! hah..this is the view from my dorm window..and sadly enuff, the trees here are qt resilient so haven't shed or all turn colours la..but the maple trees already did, and it's really cool to be standing under them with a strong breeze..apart from the obvious coldness factor [cool..geddit?] when the leaves float through the air, pushed by the gentle breeze ..really like those japanese comics where it's so romantic to stand under the trees and leaves blow around..

And HERE IS SNOW! haha..sorry guys..i tried to capture it with the fastest shutter speed le..but it all just turns out hazy..yep..but THAT IS SNOW!! haha..just captured it, this is real time as when i post this..ha..yea manz..and it really comes down floating this time! ha..reminds me of bubbles, and then again, of the snow globe where you shake and the bits of whitish stuff floats down in the liquid..but the bulk of it comes pretty quickly and harshly..then when it's dying off then it'll float down nicely..yea..again, reminds me of the japanese comics where the characters look into the sky and breathes out the words 'it's snowing...' and stop to marvel at the beauty of it..and here i am, still alone [my roommate dun count..he's a guy..] and yea..enjoying myself here watching the snow come down..yepps...today's pretty cold, from -2 to 3 degrees..no surprise it snowed actually..ha..but my water bottle did not freeze up..hmmmmz..haha..nevermind..yea manz..so this is my 2nd episode of picture show [with sporadic word diahorrea too, if you dun mind me.]pls take time to read thru the multiple entries i made cos i took the time to write them, but then again, if you don't i'll still love you guys for trying anyway..ha..yea..take care guyz..ha..visit me while i'm here..i'll put you up in my room..ha..no air ticket endorsed..

-Endz- Ahh..beauty of snow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home