B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thank God once again!

Dear all,

Wellps, i guess that title is gonna be a common title for most of my entries so i wun even go to say how unoriginal that its..ha..but is true..so much to give thanks for, so little time to do so..Like the saying goes: God gave you this day - 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds. Have you taken a second to thank Him for it?

Yepp..so i'm thanking God for giving me so many blog entries, and i'm gonna spend most of it thanking Him for it..haha..so sue me..i din use a gun and force you to hit my counter did i? ha..you get what you look for..and here is my entry..

First of all, i really wanna thank God for giving a relatively simple Eng101 midterm..ha..esp when i made so many stupid mistake i want to kill myself for [figuratively speaking of cos]in my previous projects. And a simple midterm will not hurt anyone cos this is not a curved scale class! ha..so if everyone get good pts then everyone gets good grades! not like the sucky A-level curved system where people fight tooth and nail for every single pts..ha..yepp..so till now, i've detected no errors in my paper, so i assume that it'll be a perfect paper..ha..unless i filled in the name wrongly..haha..yepp..so 1 down, 3 more to go..

And on top of that, just when i was getting complacent with where i was, God showed me how inadequate i was..with enough lead time before midterms so i can rectify the problem! ha..like for a while i was telling you guys that i was handling well, but i forgot that time moves on and by the time i realised it, i was lagging in a couple of stuff..ha..so bottom line is to never rest on your laurels..always some reading to do, so more work to handle, and blah blah yadayada..yepp..so right now i really should be studying, making notes and doing more practice on my mech-engine and math problems..ha..then i can really relax for my fall break..

Which is another thing that is bothering me..For a while i was qt settled on the idea of going Chicago for the fall break, but when we were trying to settle the adminstrative issues like settling transport and housing, i realised that we were spending much much for so little little..ha..maybe it's just me, but i find that if i spend so much i'd rather be spending much money when i'm there, not just to get there..so there..besides, i've really overstretched myself when i bought a couple of stuffs, so i really should cut down on expenses..Besides, i'll get to have ShaoNing teach me driving so hopefully i can get my license before winter comes, then top that off with a start with my car fund savings! ha..and besides, there's always winter break where we'd be forced to move out of our hostel so it'll be better to plan a trip there instead..[of cos, winter colder, less interesting to travel..haiz..but we'll see..maybe next year..1st year spend too much le..]

Yepp..and top that off with a NEW FRIEND I'VE MADE THROUGH THIS BLOG! haha..kinda a sabo which i dun understand, but somehow this fren kena and then kena MSNing me for 2 hours after..ha..total we clocked 4 hours MSNing le, and i really only know her for 3 days and we're already penpals..ha..not started yet..but i hope she started writing le? haha..yepps..so i'd like to give thanks for this friend that i've made in Singapore, even though i'm no longer in Singapore! haha.. so farny..and to you guys who are still lost as to who this is, she's JOANNA[MeiSi..haha..i'm so gonna call you that lo..] ha..E240..remember when Jaz always make mistake calling Joanne 'Joanna'? haha..i've found a Joanna le..haha..so funny..

Yepp..so far 'uncle' me have been 'uncle' to many many ppl le..ha..banking on my jokes rather than my 'uncle'y wisdom..haha..yepp..so here is Uncle saying Thanks to God, and signing off here on a rather nice day! Take care Yawl!

-Endz- old already..haiz..21 soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home