B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reintroducing myself

Dear all,

Ha..i realise that with more new subscribers i'd better re-iterate the purpose of this blog..as well as to re-initialise or re-pledge myself to the original purpose of this blog.

If i still remember it correctly, this blog is meant to act as my online diary (Duhh..) ha..but it's a diary in which i dedicate the entries to God, giving thanks for all the grace that He has given me, the revelations he has given, the love that he shower upon me through people around me, as well as the events that transpire in my life. The sole purpose of this blog is to give thanks to Him for all the great things that he has put in my life, as well as to entrust unto him any disappointment that i have encountered [even if the disappointments are due to Him..oops..]

Yepp..with that out of the way, perhaps i will be able to blog with more heart and purpose right now..

First of all, i do not recall that i have thanked God for all the blessings that i received when i arrived here..so here goes..i really wanna thank God for so many blessings that He have given me.

Internally, this shift in location signifies a new start for myself; i confess that i do have hidden sins that i am not privy to reveal..haha..so there..but this is a fresh start that i am thankful for, especially when God has been so graceful, forgiving me 77 x 7 times when i was unfaithful with His will. so over here i hoped to find a new start where i can wipe clean the slate i have and start over, and bask in His love and forget the old sins. And i really wanna thank God for empowering me through my interaction with people around, through the presence of Godly people around me especially, and of course for His promise that He would still be with me even if i left my spiritual powerbase [E240]. He has fulfilled his end of the deal so far, so right now i really wanna pray for that i will be able to stay strong and keep my end of the deal..lest i lapse into darkness again..haha..[fall to the darkside..hee..playing KOTOR now..ha..gamers joke]

Speaking of which, i really wanna thank God for the people He has placed me in, or people he has placed with me..either way..Just when i felt that i was having a shrinking circle of close friends in Singapore, even more so when i had to leave the group of friends i've grown closer to [once again, E240], God has given me another bunch of companions to be crazy with, crazy mugging with, crazy having fun with, crazy eating with, crazy laughing with..i have never really been popular with people, only merely accepted wherever i was, but not well-liked ..here i believe i am accepted as well..ahha..but i really wanna thank God for this bunch of bananas i hang around! [haha.banana grow in bunches wad..haha.] NUAH BANANAs !! haha..

Yupp..on top of that, i believe that God has not placed me in this group of people by chance. That i was worried about the lack of christian fellowship when i came over here is no secret; and He had to emplace me with a group of 3 girls who are all christians..ha..and that God opened up several churches over here for me to CHOOSE FROM ! haha spoiled for choice..then God introduced me to great people like Michelle [cell leader for H20 small group] and Kevin [cell leader for NewLife small group]. People of God who are realy committed to doing his work in the campus ministry. totally awesome God we serve. and He has even given me chance to share my views and thoughts and revelations to people! ha..so i really feel challenged over here, no problems there..Only one more thing i'm believing God for, and that's for a quiet time slot amidst the crazy time schedule i have that is bound to change in the next half hour..ha..yepp..that's the only problem i have right now..

Haha..i'm really a prooouud member of the Nuah Bananaz haha..ha..shall not divulge who we are..but i tink we're pretty obvious le..hee..

meanwhile, i'm really having a blast here..ha..minor setbacks like broken specs frame, aching back, and lousy Project1 & Project0 grades ain't fazing me, cos i'm living off the book that Dr. A R Bernard wrote..ha..dun let things in life get you down..you have the choice whether it affects your demeanor or not..as long as i believe in God and His purpose and will i will be fine..ha..staying strong here..

And of course i wanna thank God for Christine and YeHui, and Daphne and Joanne and Hanzhong..for keeping me in your minds, that i still occupy a bit of space in the back of your minds so i will be able to be remembered when i return to Singapore..haha..yepp..thanx for keeping me still plugged into E240! ha..grow strong together and SHINE! take care yawl!

-Endz- Thank God constantly and give Him praise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home