B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Friday, August 25, 2006

Chicago..0500 sing, 1600chicago

Man, the security proceduresisn't as stringent as back in singapore..but it takes soooo long to clear! and the aiurport is very confusing..guess probably i'm not used to their sustem..and the service! whew! totally sucks..First they told me it's at Departure gate C2, so i happily took the train to go to terminal 1, then there happily looked around, called home, then they changed to gate F5 which was in another terminal. which then took me 20 mins walk there..and there when i got to a guy to check my ticket, the idiot told me that the flight have already left! when i saw that the billboard wrote nicely the flight number for my flight and it is scheduled for delay! not early take off! sigh..then i went to the customer service counter and checked and found that it has notleft yet, so i went back..sigh..heart attach for nothing..but on the side note i got my first starbucks vanilla latte here in Chicago! and they have Venti size for warm drinks! haha..found a total of 4 starbucks outlets in chicago airport itself, so i figured i will not miss coffee..haha..did a quick scout; generally meals can be bought for USD5 for a fast food so it ain't as expensive as i tot it would be ..haha..
Called home to a very tired momma and papa at 0500am..haha..den got cut off cos not enough quaters to keep the line..then manling's number is invalid..haha..RAAWRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home