B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

HK airport Transiting..24th Aug 1145(Sing Time)

Dear all..

Hiaks hiaks.. Transiting in Hongkong now..gotta wait for 1hr + before my flight leaves..haha

I must admit, when i saw the big package that christine wanted to give me, i was going like 'OMG..she's totally not thinking when she's giving the present!' cos it could not fit into my luggage, and even had glassware and was wrapped up..so many times i was called up and given wierd looks about it..even stopped at security too! Not that i am ungrateful..really thank God for such a sister who would spend so much time and effort doing this gift..but the cookies was e thing..haha..i was qt touched by the journal and the scarf..but then the cookies like spoiled it..hahah..no horr..thankful for your kind care and concern!

Well, the 1st leg of the flight is down. touched down safely in HK..had qt a fun time in the airplane toilet cabin, crapping there, using up the toilet paper because of my sinus..haha..but got to know my flight companion, Adela Garcia cos she offered me pills that would dry up my fluids so it's a more comfortable flight, less ear popping and runny nose..Thank God..And she's really friendly and have a big heart. Haha..No, she's no foxy lady..she has a younger son who is older than me..but managed to find out about her..got her number..woohoo! first number from a stranger-lady! haha..lol..She's in the military medicine reserve team, Hispanic, lives in San Antonio, texas, has 2 sons and a daughter, christian too, does relief work and is a women with a great heart!

Also found out that my spoken english is understandable! haha..but i guess local touches is still there! haha..i tink i noticed some la, lorr..haha..hiaks..but she din notice, or pretended that she din notice..haha..yepp..morale up! too bad now she's in a different flight leaving alreaedy for San Francisco. .Yepp..and me with a dysfunctional phone without reception, lotsa rest already, bad body odour which will only get worse..My departure gate is open already, just that the queue is super long..haha..

And i missed breakfast while i was in the toilet..then too KOed to ask the flight attendent for food..hope lunch is soon..ha..but gotta exercise soon..prolly update about my first exercise in Annarbour..haha..prolly turn into a gym dude and work out..hah..gosh..landsick now..but the medicine works wonders! haha..Daph, Christine and Mom woulda known about the ear-popping experience i had when i went to Thailand.haha..so now i flew 4.5 hours already..haha..gain air time pretty fast! Whee! ha..wonder if i wll puke later..now i am only left with this journal, 'Happiness is' , 'man of God', and my bible to entertain me ..oh! i did a quick prayer in the lavatory on the plane too! ahha..now a part of the mile high club except in terms of prayer rather than sex..haha..communion with God better than flesh! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home