B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Updates updates

Haha..dear all,

wonder how many of you are actually bored with what i'm updating about myself now..aha..yepp..but this blog is actually keeping MY diary and of how God is helping me throughout my life so i would like to keep details here! haha..so be forewarned..


Yepp..just did a round of planning on the courses i'm taking, and my class schedules..wow..hha..kinda difficult cos most people have already enrolled in their classes, so it's just the freshies [more specifically the international freshies] fighting for the last few spaces in the courses that we want. Anyway, i have signed up for an interesting class which is the Religion 280 class, which is 'Jesus and the Gospel'..and next semester i'll probably take 'history of the Eastern christianity' and then i'll go on to Religion and politics..if i'm REALLy interested in the subject..haha..yeppp..like what i tot i would do if i got the chance..haha..think Daphne knows about this one..but whether i AM actually gonna take it is a question, cos it would clash with another class unless i leave like 10 mins earlier from this lecture to get to the next discussion..undercutting myself..sigh..but really wanna take this course..yeppp..so will be praying that i actually get what i want.

Yup..i've set up my bank account [FINALLY] and i'll take several working days to cash in the bank draft so i'll be living on that 3 $20 bills in my wallet..haha..yepp..gonna save as far as possible..

Yepp, and poor me is being too well fed here..Gosh..hall food is like a buffet style and their servings are super! i tink this is the 2nd time i'm mentioning this..but did i mention that they have free flow of PePSI? haha..great news to a pepsi fan..haha..lol..

Yup..i've found my guitar of choice! haha..prolly will get a good price for it online, but if i get it at the shop, it'll build a nice start to a relationship to who could be teaching me guitar! and start me off on Violin too! haha..and i found out that my dorms have a music room where i can probably do my quiet time, and re-learn my piano! haha..totally gonna be fun..so i'll probably not watch the TV or go online that much already..haha..yepp..you guys may just have a music genius here by the time i return! haha..Yeah man..Jazyln, i haven't forgotten about my dream and vision: to be able to play for the cell group when i get back! i'll probably be practicing playing for christ over here before i lose face in front of Hanzhong..haha..or maybe i take over? haha..or maybe i play violin in the cell group when i return..who knows? Only God knows and He have plans for me that i cannot fathom..Ha..yes...so guyz, mom, i'm really doing fine here..so dun worry at all yah?

And accent wise i realise that everyone's really trying hard to fit in..even myself..haha..i guess i'll always be halfway american accent and halfway singaporean when i return..haha..part of me don't wanna change that much, but i still gotta be understood well over here right? yepp..but i can always use singlish so dun worry people..i wun be all american in 1 year when i return..

Oh..one bad news is i may have to eventually do a summer school term..cos i figured i have to complete 128 credits for my degree, and i have 29 advance credits, so i'll need 16.5 credits a term to satisfy that requirement..unless i manage to do like 17 or 18 credits once in a while [18 is the max, 16 is normal for singaporeans..12 is the minimum to be a full-time student] it will spill over and i will have to do another term..so it's better i do a summer than another fall or winter term..right? haha..so it'll probably be a spring or summer half term [2 month thingey] haha..so if i dun come back next year april you know why..haha..yepp..

That's all the updates i have, i have not gotten my laptop yet, gonna take some time but still doing fine..to all who wanna make a more private enquiry to how i'm doing, pls feel free to mail me? although i will update the blog, i feel an email is a better way i can feel your love..haha..lol..yepp..but it's true..dun feel obligated to just because i say so tho..dun wan THAT kinda email..haha..yepp..Take care all! God Bless!

-Endz- Doing real fine here..gotten used to things here already..lotsa friends..chill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home