B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Friday, August 25, 2006

Detriot Metro airport @ 1045PM!

Aaargh! first the flight delay for 50mins, then delayed further for 40 mins because waiting for the baggage to come to our flight..then when we arrived it was too late to make for the hostel, and moreover my baggage did not arrive! aargh! came in 1 hr later! sigh..thank god i met christopher at the chicago airport and the rest of the entouage from Singapore and then meeting Shao Ning who has a friend in Ann Arbour to put us up! haha..so not so uch disruption from our original plan anyway..hah..yepp..God given opportunity starting with me meeting christopher at the UMSSA outing so long ago! haha..His ways are always higher than our ways! haha..God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home