B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, October 12, 2006

SNOW!!!!

Dear all,

First of all, i will have to apologise for having need to tantalize all of you with my description of what i saw this day with no photo proofs about it..haha..yea manz..but how can i keep the urge to describe it on my blog? ha..cannot! so here i go..

Anyway, it was like at the end of the stupid math lab where i almost finished my assignment but time had to run out on me..haiz..anyway, was walking outta the building then when i glanced out of the window i saw it.

Not exactly the picture of snow i've always pictured, like of those snowflakes falling slowly down..it was like a swirling whirlwind of dust which is actually ice..it's exactly like living under a large ice kachang machine that is very very far away, but a powerful fan blowing beneath it unto you..ha..

Not exactly the most romantic description for it, cos i had one of the lest romantic company with me..hah..like Jingfa lo..imagine 2 guys walking in the snow..haha..that's us man..and here he was saying it's fun for the first few seconds, then it started to get into his ears and irritated him..haha..for me cos i wasn't wearing my glasses it was getting into my eye and blowing into my face..hah..not exactly what i tot i would feel when i first saw snow in my life too..

Yea..but that was the initial downpour of snow..like a small snowstorm..it cleared up pretty fast..but after my religion lecture [i dozed off again] it was clear, for a while, then it snowed very very lightly..like you only notices bits of snowflakes floating down in your face, or else you wouldn't notice it at all! ha..then i was like a child staining my eyes out to look for them! hah..

Right now it still feels alright..but sometimes would feel a bit lonely when i look at the snow..ha..like it's a moment that i wanna share with some1 special..but here i am alone..and there's no one that special i can share it with as of now anyway..haiz..*gloomz* but when you see flakes of snow floating down [minus the wind effect of cos..otherwise you get a blizzard and irritation of having it blown into your face] you really feel a kinda lovey dovey feeling that you can only express when you are in the right company..ha..

Yea manz..first sighting of snow..but like Jingfa mentioned, there'll be no lack of that in Michigan..so dun worry, i will definitely get photos of snow to you guys..but meanwhile, i try to get photos of autumn/fall to you all..that is if i actually get my camera out, and actually use it, and actually get good photos..hah..chances are slim..but pray hard and you just MAY get it! haha.. yea..now back to study..haiz..take care guyz!

-Endz- like a child seeing the wonders of the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home