B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Darndest day ever

Man, today is the pits..

Had a bad argument/discourse/argument/differing view with one of my good friend, suddenly felt like i was being forced to placate her, treat her with kiddy gloves when she's already all grown up and an adult with a mind of her own

Then i tried to organise someth for a friends birthday, only to find that something else happened that dampened everyone's mood for it..still went ahead with it, downplayed it a bit, and in the end got overplayed by someone else..i tink everyone like forgot that i was the one who put together the initial party/surprise..

Ended up soaking my camera in coca cola cos i put the leaking bottle of coke and my camera in the same plastic bag..and now my camera is screwed up and i cannot post the only photo that made my day today..the one of a shocked Jean opening her room door..manz..

But i guess i can live with that..the argument with my friend is prolly my fault anyway cos she MAY be right too..maybe i'm just picking on some of her words [but i still tink i'm right..so if you're reading this, you've got a lot of convincing to do if i'm wrong..]

And the party? shucks..i never thought to 'claim credit' for it anyway..what did i do? make a couple of phone calls, spend a sunday with a dreadful headache shopping for some stuff, spend another dreadful monday shopping for the gifts itself? heck, i was even watching anime all the way so it's not like i out my heart and soul into it..ha..so i got wad i deserve anyway..non-existant recognition for almost negligible effort..woopie for me! ha..

but the camera..ohwells..i'm not taking THAT much photos anyway..and since i've been complaining about the lousy camera that i paid 500+ sing dollars for..i guess i got my just deserts..now i have to spend more to get another one..haiz..not even sure where that money is gonna come from...so in the future i'll try to get into other people's photo and get them to post on web and i link it to my blog lo..ha..more troublesome, but they always take better photo than me anyway..

ANYWAY, bummer day..and school starts tomorrow..haiz..wad a fall break..

-Endz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home