B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Final part of birthday

Dear all,

First and foremost, i'd like to thank Momma for having me 21 years ago, and the 9 months she went through, and for picking my birthday on a popular examination day..[kidding la..haha] and for God/Jesus to have 'picked me up' before anyth seriously went wrong in my life and showed me the light and the way to Him, and for being so real in my life since last year i was saved on the same day.

This year will be marked as one of the very great birthdays i've ever had..ha..truly..in the past, i'm so used to ppl forgetting my birthdays, or only my dear reliable penpal Jun would remember and remind me..and after that, it'll be Jun and her best friend my lil sis Huiling to come surprise me..and of cos Christine who would make my birthday special in those times..but understand that i knew these great people in my life pretty late in my life, [only Jun, who is my bestest, oldest friend..haha] yea, so most of my life i'm used to only a old friend Jinlin[who's all about disappeared from my life? ha] who would exchange b-day cards with me cos i still remembered hers..ha..that is the story of my birthdays..on top of that, my family did not particularly celebrate too..only order take-aways from KFC which is rather rare..ha..used to be special, but when we grew up these little priviledges became more common and started to be commonplace..so birthday was usually not very popular with me..

Well, this year, i'm really surprised..cos it seems that i've really met so many people in this last year, or that suddenly all of them realise they missed me now that i'm not in Singapore [haha..so ego of me..] yea..this year is like the most number of wellwishes i've ever received, and gifts as well, as well as cards and a freakin expensive call [jun, i feel your pain..thanx manz..] yea..

Really feel blessed to have so many people in my life who love me dearly as a good friend..shall not lose that manner of love..ha..but truly, it's been a great year, and it's my priviledge to get to know all of you, and it's my priviledge that you guys are actually reading this blog of mine and getting to know me better..[seems to be getting more hits nowadays..haha..yay!]

Yepp.anyway, today should be my last package of birthday wishes already..It's from my dear little sis, Huiling, who gave me a hand-knitted scarf and a letter..ha..really very very touched even tho i knew what it was gonna be already..ha..but still cannot believe that you love me enuff to spend so much time and effort doing someth like this..and i only gave you a lousy sweater..haiz..reflection time for korr..ha..

Yea..and i'm really lookin forward to the end of my winter term here..so i can fastly go over to Poland and drop in on you! Dear lil sis..haha..then will do my best to make you so sick of me then you wun miss me so much next year..hah..really glad that i'll have a chance to spend time with you alone there..haha..so romantic..hah..too bad you only my lil sis horr..kidding la..

yeapp..and here is the photo i promised you when i get photo trigger happy..ha..you take care horr..dun fall sick!













Thank you all for this great year..hope that i will spend another great year with you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home