B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

More Pics!

Dear all,

Well, to start off, it's friday, and midterms are finally over, so as i was walking back from my test room, i was holding my camera and apparently took a pic of a nice red tree [tree where leaves turned red la.ha.] yea..here it is













Apparently i was very bored and i took a pic of myself and the backdrop was like somewhere in the central campus where most of the art/science/languages courses had their classes













Haha..here i am with a wierd face cos i tink ppl were staring at me..a bit paiseh cos not used to being tourist here..ahh..but MIDTERMS ARE OVER! RAAWWRRS!

Anyway, further down this day, like most of the stuff i went through qt blur cos today like most ppl planning for their chicago trip and i'm not part of it..but i managed to catch one more pic that made today worthwhile..hah..













Ohwells..not that i'm desperate or wad..but ain't it just great to be able to take pictures with beauties? hah...not gonna tread into the trap of discussing what is my perception of beauty here..hah..yeap..dangerous topic..anyway, i'll be adding to my bounty/bootys so hah..gonna have more fun with my cam..ha..

And, btw before i forget, this is Qianyi..yepp..really smart girl who's got the A*star scholarship and sold her life for a longer period than i..hah..no la..yea, she really nice, easy to talk to..hah..or else i wun take photo with her wad..hah..yeaps..one of the nice girls in the Singapore freshis bunch..ha..and we share loads of childhood memories watching all the good old tv dramas when we were kids [albeit different houses and tv sets..i din know her when i was growing up..hah..]

Oh..and later i went around to a certain store known as China Mercs [china Merchants..duhh..] yea..and got some foodstuf that i din tink i would have gotten..i got a 3-in-1 coffee and some ginger tea and breakfast cereal mix [not corn flakes kind but the 3 -in-1 kind and some cup noodles..and here it is..













And the worse part is that it costs $$$ to get these! like each package you see here is 5USD [qt reasonable here..but compare that with singapore..haiz] and wad's more it's all from SINGAPORE! [dun say the cup noodle la..hah.from korea] yea..hah..so i've got some stuff from Singapore that my family and frens did not ship over..hah..but notbad..at least i wun wake up gg for some classes hungry cos the cafeteria have not opened yet...hah..well, that's that for picture shows today..kinda doing someth in the dark now so i'll update you guys after it's done..hah..don't i always? ya guyz..take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home