B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

RE: Darnest day

Dear all,

Oh wells..since some1 commented on my last entry, i tot i should prolly address that issue..anyway, that WAS my way of saying that i had a really bad day, and i'd like to record that day down, so that i can in turn, remember to be really grateful for the really nice days that i encounter. In a sense, that would be glorifying Him for what He gives me..

But on the other note, would it be right then to ignore the feelings that i felt on that day and not enter it? Would it be right then, to not blog about that day, since it WAS also a day that God gave me? It may be a tee bit whiney [actually a whole lot..hah..so i was feeling whiney that day..so sue me..]

and i still feel thankful for that day..cos the birthday girl DID have a great time and she felt loved by all her friends around her. and although the flowers i got her eventually rotted while waiting for her at the front desk, i'd like to think that she was surprised by it and the parcel and everyth and the card that i got everyone to write for her..i mean, it's not fantastic, but at least it was SOMETHING and she was thankful for it.

AND the argument i had with my friend was settled the next day. so right now everything is fine and dandy. and to make a short note of it, it was a minor victory against what could have made me feel much worse.

And here i really must make a disclaimer. Here i am blogging about my life and how God has acted and blessed me in my life, and i will blog about the days that God allowed to be tough and difficult on me emotionally and personally, and i'm really glad that i have this blog to express that. That being said, this blog has PERSONAL significance. and i do apologise if sometimes i do not express that well enough for you readers out there, but I know how i felt, and God knows how I felt back then, and i guess that's really enough for me..

But i'm glad for the reminder tho..keep me on my toes and remind me what i'm supposed to blog about..hah..so much i should be updating on my blog which i have not done..

Oh ya..and this blog also blogs my life..ha..i only have this 1 blog, and although glorifying God is one of my themes, this blog also have my own personal life as a theme, so maybe that explains why some of it does not seem to do it's purpose..ha..yepp..hope you guys understand and please allow me to indulge myself sometimes..ha..as long as i am not shaming God i guess..ha..God glory never depended on me alone anyway..ha..yepps..so there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home