B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A quick update

Dear all,

And now i am about to update and share some of the testimony i have..my MIDTERMS! hah..a more complete update of it..my engine 101(computing) midterm was perfect, my math 216(Differential equations) was 145/150, my religion 280 class(Jesus and the Gospel) was 43/50 (which is a B and i'm not all that glad for that)

All in all, it wasn't a bad midterm, not fantastic either, but i'm really glad that God took me through it and made me realise someth about myself through it..Like learning what my mugging stamina was, wad's the longest i can mug, and the effect of that..ha..like the longest i did was 11 hours straight, but the next day i could only do 6, and after that i pretty much zoned out for the week and fell sick..

I DO admit that at times i felt like i was running on my own strength and it really felt bad and tiring and everyth..ha..so i really should try to squeeze in time with God even with the studying i'm doing..yea..i'm really guilty for not spending time with Him..

All's done and gone, i have another mini-midterm next week for computing, and hopefully i can squeeze it for another perfect paper..cos else i'll have trouble getting my A for it cos of a couple a mistakes i've made in some projects already..but so far, i've been doing pretty well, enough to be recognised by my friends and being a contribution to the group i'm working with on Projects..really glad for God empowering me with the skills for me to shine in my way.

Ha..and i remember tagging that i spent time in the computer lab on one particular project on wednesday night through to thursday morning, from 11PM to 530AM the next day(6.5hrs) and subsequently on thursday i spent another 2 hrs after school, and office hours from 7 - 9 (4 hrs) and on friday i spent time at the com lab with them again from 10PM thru to 2AM (4 hrs). That's a total of 14.5 hours spent on that programme..which is less than what some of the others put in..

AND i'm proud to say that the final part of the project was MY BRAIN CHILD! haha..i admit that the first part of the project i was totally lost and relied on their input and basically they did everyth, but in the final stretch of the programming, i came up with the algorithm(thinking/conceptualization) and worked with Jinfa to comeup with the actual coding and debugging for the program to work..hah..it was (mainly) MY BRAIN CHILD! hah.just when i was feeling so useless and 'copying' their work for the first part of it..hah..thank God for that..

And that is the main reason why i haven't been blogging..cos this project gave me much stress..ha..gave me a sleep debt of 6 hours yesterday which i only repaid halfway..ha..and tomorrow with church in the morning so i cannot really sleep in..haiz..but i'll squeeze in time for my prayers soon(hopefully) and try to rely on His strength instead..and hopefully that will work out for me and i'll tell you about it! ha..Thanks for reading so far guys..ha..it's kinda a personal acchievement and really a minor one if you look at it, but it is significant to me and i thank God for that.

-Endz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home