B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Detriot

Hi guys,

Well, now i have an official reason to be lazy to blog! hah..i'm going to Detriot! with no camera and no friend with cameras, so there's no way i can bring back photos, but hopefully i can tell you peops some stories of what happened back there?

For those who didn't know, i'm going Detriot for my spring break holidays with my church, to do the following:
- Visit 2 churches and attend their service there
- Visit a soup kitchen and help out there
- Visit a school and tag along a teacher
- Visit the school again and prepare for people coming in to help out with paint work.

and some other stuff i'm too lazy to remember..hah..but anyway, this trip i'm supposed to seek God as i do good works in His name [church's name], so i do hope that God will speak to me even more than He have over the past few weeks.

Take care and God bless,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home