B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

100th post!

Dear all,

Well, today was a less bad day after all! ha..God did come through, even though i kinda made Him say that..[i confess..he didn't say it after all..but he DID make it less bad.. :p]

Yepps. I did half of a homework, only to realise that it was due next next week, and i had my friend who told me he almost completed the shared homework we were suppose to hand in on friday, and i realised that half of my midterm on thursday is really peanuts [the other half may be a killer though..techinical writing..argh..]

Anyway, tuesday is the day i have my violin lessons. And i had a kinda performance phobia..as in i was worried i would not do well in the lesson, and earn myself disapproving looks from my teacher. Which never happened, cos she's so wonderful and encouraging. But i DID practice 1 hour yesterday [which was more than usual] and tortured the poor guy who was just fixing the lights outside the practice room [Oooh..what did he do wrong now..right place at the wrong time]

Yepps, anyway, i kinda developed a confidence in playing the instrument, which prolly will increase further now that i bought a mute for my violin so it'd sound less loud and hopefully less awful when i go out of tune. It's still loud and awful if i do go out of tune, but at least it's less bad. Oh wells.

surprise surprise. I din know that so many people din know i played the violin..okay. i kinda din make an announcement out of it, but i tot more people knew about it. I guess maybe that's how much they pay attention to me, or how much i remember telling people about it. haha..bad friend i am..

And it's the end of a less bad day! tomorrow will be EVEN MORE less bad! hah..so singlish-like i am. must practice before i get back to singapore! hah..wait i get culture shock there arr..har har..

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home