B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, February 19, 2007

Legs strained

Haha..just to add to my good day, i finally went to the gym!!!

haha..now i'm one more gym day away from being a total fat slob. Maybe it's the winter breaking; i'm finally out of my hibernation where i just eat and eat and sleep and sleep..Even the sun is rising earlier now [and setting later] kinda worried, cos it means that one day i will have to subtract one daylight hour [which means 1 hour less sleep! on which ever day it falls on]

And the snow are melting. I'd say that the squirrels are finally out, but they have been out for a couple of days already. Absolutely adorable when you see they scrambling around in the snow looking for their buried treasures [nuts! And i also mean those they eat too!]

Yepps. Temperature is finally hovering above 0 degrees celsius and i'm going to say that i was sweating under my coat today..woohoo! think i'll just melt when i touch down in singapore. Maybe the heat of Paris will acclimatise me better. haha..till then!

Tomorrow will be less bad. God promised.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home