B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Backdate to New York

Hey Guys...

Ha..it's gonna be quite a back date, since it's been like 18 days since i came back? sorta? haha..anyway, here are some of the photos that were taken, off daniel's camera cos i don't have my own..sigh..anyway, enjoy the photos!


And here is a cathedral near the rockefella centre in New York. Can't really remember what the name of this cathedral is, but just look at it..and imagine this in the middle of tall buildings that make up New York. It sounds so out of place, but when you see it, it just takes your breathe away. You'd stare at the high tips of the roof, the hugeness of the architecture, the beauty of the carvings and construct, the whiteness of the walls with the dark city buildings in the back ground and wonder how goodness is almost like a stain of white in the dark world we live in...


And oops, you realise that you are holding up traffic

And this is me looking all so small and ugly beside the beautiful sight that is the bird's eye view of New York city at midnight off the top of rockefella building. The view is fantastic, makes your heart forget to beat once [almost] and me with 3 other guys sharing this view..kinda makes me feel sad, but it IS a nice view..haha.. And here is the real bird's eye view from the top of the rock, looking down [as far as we dared to point the camera out] yepp..this shows you roughly how high we were off the ground.. And what can i say? the whole is so small! hah..Here we are, having dinner in a chinese restaurant where service is so poor, where they give us hot tea when we wanted cold water, where we had to sit with our stuff[shoppings] on our lap cos the floor was too dirty to place our stuff..but the food was great and the price is right..And here we meet Huiwei who had gone to UIUC where we have not met her since! hah..so cool to see you again! hope you're having fun now...haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home