B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Friday, January 05, 2007

New School Term

Hey guys, i suppose i owe you all a update on what i am going to do this semester? ha..not much to tell..

Basically the modules i am taking for this semester is the Engine 100 [required for all engineers to go through, it's kinda like a project work thingey], Aero 225 [Intro to gas dynamics], Math 215 [vectors and coord systems], and Religion 381 [witchcraft]

I'm actually kinda excited about 2 of these course, starting to dread one of it, and starting to get bored of the last one already..Aero 225 sounds really really technical but at the same time interesting, and the prof teachs well [i suppose], and the witchcraft class really got my attention now. Heh heh..so i go from a 'holy' course to a heretic one..hoho..kidding..

Engine 100 really scares me cos we have to gather in groups, which means i will be working with the local kids, and from what my friends told me, they had bad experiences working with some of them, either they ain't too motivated, or they have too much of a life out there. Somehow or another, i hope i dun end up with teammates who might drag me down. But then again, i am terrible at teamwork too..heh heh..so it's double kill..

Math 215 bored me today..ha..i saw the prof come in, and when she addressed the whole lecture group i half expected her to burst out in tears from the pressure or something. She is totally not confident of what she says, and she seems to inherit the same body language that my previous prof had, but while his body language exuded nonchalence and intelligence, hers betrayed some kinda fear or something..

Worse off..she started on some basic basic basic stuff like how to do vectors in 3D coord and she took SOO SOO long explaining it..i gave her some face, stayed for a while, but half hour into the lecture i could not take it and i started to leave the lecture room..total waste of time.

Yepp..thats my day.

The best part of the day happened 930AM in the morning, when a friend called in from Singapore! ha..Aunty Joanne! hah..totally surprised me. i saw your message in the morning, but i dun like to reply to singapore so i sorta ignored it, then you CALLED! ha..caught me off guard..i was getting off the bus somemore..ha..paisei i din talk much..ha..and yes, if you can, i will sit down with you at ben & jerrys and you can drag out all my secrets you want okay? ha..only as much as you can drag..ha..~bleah

Kinda remind me of the lyric 'and your friends will defend that silver lining'. Totally cool how when i let out that i am feeling down, i have friends and family calling in to make me feel better. Ha..totally feel loved, people..ha..thanks guys!

Stay Blessed!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home