B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Feeling Better [hopefully]

Hey guys,

Hah..i may not look it, but i was better today than yesterday. 'Less bad' describes today very well..haha..i was less bad today.

First off, i received a email from a friend, can even call her an old friend le, known her since 05 august. Ha..Daph! ha..finally finally you took the time to reply my email! hah..i tot you would ignore me forever! hah..forgive me! hmmm..but somehow i wonder if you read this blog..nevermind..ha..

Another pleasant surprise came from my mail box when another 'long-lost' friend came back [to haunt me..ha..kidding..bygones] Khai! hah..was such a nice surprise, and it was such a beautiful christmas card! ha..i was wondering if i was ever going to be priviledged enuff to receive a home-made card from you! ha..but i feel so guilty now..cos i din send you one..gosh..i am one evil angel ain't i? ha..Anyway, if you DO read this blog, please tag me? cos i'm kinda feeling empty from this blog..starting to feel like no one reads them anymore despite the hit counters..ha..

Yepp, and school wasn't THAT bad off, just an awful waste of time cos term just started and there's loads of admin to do, and they naturally assume we haven't gotten our texts yet so they cannot start anything [which is kinda true..]

And i daresay today was the peak of my illness..which only means that the nasty flu bug and the stomach flu virus will go downhill from here! hah..but those people who saw me today will agree that i looked dead..to be honest, up till 8PM i was thinking that i would do a good friday performance this week..die on friday and thru saturday and sunday and resurrect on monday..my prediction may still come through, if this keeps up i may just have to wall myself in my room to recuperate and sleep loads and drink loads of water and rest up so that i can 'resurrect' on monday..ha..we'll see

But all in all, this was a good day and i just wanted to share with you guys the 2 joys that embraced me today..ha..yepps..you guys take care too! and strive to keep that silver lining shining through!

Stay Blessed!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home