B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Free

Dear all,

Ohwells..in short, another song, another insight..I came across this song in church, and i almost did this song in the singaporean cell group last night except i did not prepare it enuff so i could not play it..Anyway, this song has particular meaning to me, especially after the few days of pondering about the meaning of life.

Sometimes i wonder if there is a meaning to everything. Does it matter if i acquire a nice car, a carreer, a condo, a cooking pot, a chef, a credit card , a club, a cbox..[all the Cs], would it make a better person out of the one who owned it? Or if i can make things that provided all these to people..would that make me better?

If i could earn loads of money, and have a family and lots of friends, would that make me a better person?

If i could do all the things in the world that could be done, would i be a better person?

Who tells me that i am a better person anyway?

This is where this song would kick in and tell you that you're free because only God can make you a better person, and only God can tell you that you are a better person. Only God can, so why are you working hard to make everyone else happy, but not making God and yourself happy?

Free (Hillsong)

Would you believe me if i said,
that we are the ones who can make the change in the world today

Would you believe me if i said,
that all of the dreams in your heart can come true today

Would you believe me if i said,
that life can be all that you want it to be today?

And if i had wings i would fly,
cos all that i need, you are
and if the world caved in around me
to you i'd still hold on,
cos you're all that i believe
and the one that created me
Jesus, Because of you
I'm Free!

Would you believe me if i said,
that God can make miracles happen today

Would you believe me if i said,
that you don't need to wait for the answers before
you step out in faith

Would you believe me if i said,
that nothing is ever impossible for God
(repeat chorus)

-endz-
"the truth will set you free"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home