B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Driving II

Ha..everything seems to come in twos [Hao Shi Cheng Shuang!]

Haha..lame..anyway, i managed to drive twice this break! ha..less than i expected, but since i had that scare that i wasn't going to learn at all, i'm thanking God for whatever lessons i can get here..ha..

Anyway, the second time i drove was on thursday..ha..i guess Vincent did not know..when he picked me and jinfa up he went 'who wants to drive first' and since Jinfa din know how to drive at all, it was me..ha..and dig this, we were NOT on the carpark..we were on the road..ha..so fun..

So basically, Vincentt din know what he was getting into, and i was just jumping for the chance to drive..ha..so i drove us around the campus..luckily that day there were less drivers around so it was easier to drive. Just had to have a few quick lessons on blind spots, changing lanes, traffic lights, turns..that was it..ha..the only real scare was when i was on the road at 35 mph and was required to make a turn at a traffic light..i assumed that since it was green i din need to slow, so i made the turn at 30 mph..hah..freaked Vincent and Jinfa out..ha..kena scolded for that..ha..but never made the mistake again..

then we went on to parking..which obviously went bad, cos it was my first time parking..ha..keep aiming for a lot, and the when turned, it was a different lot..ha..

The second time was just now..ha..totally cooll..learned for 2 hours..which is good..hopefully i can get it into permanent memory on how to drive..ha..yepp..this time driving on the road was no problem at all..just needed another eye to help me watchout for speed limits, stop signs, humps, hazards[pedestrians] and remind me on signalling..ha..which i always did very late, if ever at all..

And changing lanes..ha..din realise that when i check blind spots my whole body was turning with the wheel..ha..so by the time i finished checking i was halfway across the lane le..ha..

And parking was SO SO So much better now..cos got shao and Vincent simulate the cones and car so i can gauge where i need to go..rather than turn on gut feel..ha..

And since for the test we are given a generous amount of space to park, i can breathe easy and take the test soon like maybe after another 2 more driving experience..ha..cool manz..that'll be a total bonus! hah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home