B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ENDLINE! haha..finally

Dear all..

My midterm madness have finally ended..ha..makes me feel stupid that i spent so much time over it and getting all stressed over it..ha..i tink it's a bit of overkill..but never hurts to be safe than sorry right? ha..

Anyway, so far, i'm still looking forward to 3 almost perfect exam, and one quite shakey religion MCQ paper..ha..yepp..fruits of my labour..

Kinda tinking about it, i'm actually a student..as in, when people ask me what do i work as, i'm working as a student..as in, i'm in college, and i'm earning my keep while doing so..and the work i do is to maintain my GPA. ha..almost as bad as work itself, but hey, college is where it all starts right?

Haha..

Anyway, i've got my own beginners violin, and set myself up for lessons every tuesday starting 2nd december (25USD a lesson that is half hour...ouch!) at 6:30 - 7PM. Ha..kinda excited, but now i have no idea what posture is correct for a violin, and how to hold the bow..ha..but i kinda figure out how to get the notes out..ha..just need practice and proper teaching..ha..not like guitar can anyhow anyhow pia from internet..ha..

yepp..and turns out that i AM going to learn somewhat driving over the break! hah..we'll see if i can actually finish learning and get liscense while i'm here..or else when i come back i will go to driving school..ha..my aim is still to get a car when i start working! hah..

which means i will have to learn driving, and learn MANUAL driving[failing which then i will get an auto transmission car] ha..so much for my plans for the future..ha..

Yepps..so i'm really chill right now, playing diner dash..ha..trying to look for more games to play cos i'm bored..and play my guitar..ha..yepps.

*chill*

and probably i wil NOT take spring school this year..or ever..i kinda mapped everything out, i should be able to complete comfortably in 3 years or less..ha..so there..no need for a spring school [what difference will 1 module make anyway?] yepp..so Gambatte! i will just take full 16 credit load every semester! and hopefully i will have some time leftover to take a couple of religion class for fun too..ha..

Yeppz..so to all whom i have 'scared' with the 'i probably will take spring school' idea, i apologise..now i 'probably will NOT take spring school'..haha..yepp..so there..but the option is still open to take spring school in my third year so that anyone who wants to visit and see Ann Arbor can do so and bunk in with me..ha..

Yea..so there..gonna enjoy nuahing my holidaze away! hah..take care yawl!

-endz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home