B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanks Giving Dinner II















Haha..and this is the thanksgiving dinner we had on friday evening! hah..

The picture on the right is the sphagetti sauce i was making, and the one on the left is a pic on what ever arrived early..ha..yepp..it was totally cool..except that it took us the whole day to prepare a meal..ha..

But i totally appreciate the convenience of having a kitchen and a fridge whereby you can store whatever you over estimate on buying..Like when you are planning for a single meal, you will definitely overestimate someth, then you'll need to store it..OR you dunno how much you need, so if you could store it, you could just buy more and keep for later use..ha..house husband 101..anyway, mine was easy to make..just sphagetti [make it el dente] and the sauce [which i was halfway confused whether i was making a beef stew or a sphagetti sauce..then i was asking myself 'what makes a sphagetti sauce a sphagetti sauce?'] so i took up pretty little of the stove time..

Ha..anyway, my conclusion was that it was only the tomato sauce that made it sphagetti..If i din add the tomato sauce, it would just become beef stew..ha..which pretty much means that everything is the same except for the final flavouring and touch to it..[of course stew would have to have potato so that it becomes more starchy..ha..not rocket science of course..

Yepp..so in the end it was fulfiling, enjoyable thanksgiving where we truly appreciate the skill of our moms, who could prepare a meal in an hour while we took the whole afternoon to do so..ha..Thanks Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home