B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Birch Run (II) !















Dear all
Haha..this is like my lame attempt to look cooll..hah..at the insistence of my retail therapy pals Terence and Jeromy..haha..but i'm jumping the gun a bit here..

Birch Run II! haha..obviously the attraction was there, what with the 25% birch run wide sale at midnight..ha..In case you have no idea, Birch Run is like a super conglomerate factory outlet place where you actually use your car as a push cart cos the place is friggin big and the stores are kinda far apart. No where is Suntec or marina square comparable..ha..

Anyway, first off, it was a midnight sale, so we decided to drive over at 11PM..BAD CALL..we were driving along the freeway for about an hour, when we ran into a long queue to EXIT the freeway..and it was still 3 miles away from the exit! that was how bad the queue was..and it was not the only direction people came in from; there were like atleast another 2 outlet for vehicles to travel in, and it was 3 miles long queue to LEAVE the freeway..not to say we still had to drive to the outlet, and find a parking lot..which means those ppl who got there first had to LEAVE first..

Ohwells..we just followed Kianleong [darn good driver..a bit evil tho..the way we cut other ppl..hah..] and we cut the queue at the exit and managed to get in within half an hour. and started our retail therapy [never stop a buunch of college students from their de-stressing therapy! Muahahah]

And Yepp..i bought less stuff than before, but i still got that jacket i was wearing in the photo..and no, i did not buy the hat..hah..love that jacket sia..i tink i'm a jacket person now..got at least 3-4 jackets..almost more than my shoes le..ha..

Yepp..what else is there to tell..I managed to finish my shopping by 3AM, which was a long time, but not entirely my fault when the queue was like winding around the whole friggin huge shop..1 hour queue to pay up..ha..and the rest were like intending to stay until the morning..ha..literally shoe till they drop..poor drivers..

Yepp..the next day everyone was tired to the max..and we still had to prepare for the ThanksGiving Dinner we were going to do Pot Luck on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home