B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Things worth living for

Dear all,

Hah..wad a wierd topic..ohwells..to be honest, i have no idea how to give this entry a proper title..so i'm just going with that for now..

Anyway, just had violin lessons yesternight, which was cool..really glad that i have a background in piano and guitar so i hope it helps..and my teacher is totally cool..and pretty too..hah..wad luck! yea..just got a few more stuff i have to pick up before i can start playing songs too on the violin [and torture my neighbours]

AND my housing plans for next year seems solid now..Staying with Daryl, XiaoYan and Qianyi..ha..din figure that i would have co-ed housing, but i guess it works for me..ha..i'll clean up the dishes and do some chores here and there too okay? ha..like i'm gonna be a free loader lidat..heck, i'll even cook a couple of times until you guys complain that i CAN"T cook..hah..kiddingz

Life is good..just in case you guys are wondering why my previous 2 entries does not seem to point that out..In fact, just because life is good doesn't mean that i have found the purpose to it all..does that make sense? But i'm not rushing..God gave us 80+ years to figure that out..what we lived our lives for, and as what some people say, "life can only be understood in retrospect, but can only be lived forward".

I guess i'm just caught up with the idea of what defines all of us..so who are you?

If you're gonna tell me just your name, forget that i asked..a name does not define us..heck, there could be a million other people with the same name, so why bother? Maybe you could tell me what you do, but there could be a million other people who do that same thing you do too..Maybe you could tell me more about your character, but again, you're not the only one. OR you could tell me your life experiences, but i'll tell you one thing; that there is always another person who has gone down that exact same path that you have taken.

To tell the truth, i don't think anyone can answer that question satisfactorily. Like if google made a database of everyone in the world with their name, occupation, life story, experiences, resumes, and you tried to search for yourself, i'd bet you could not find yourself. [scary huh?]

But one thing i always remember is in the book of revelations 2:17b
"And i will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one understands except the one who receives it"

Which is really the whole point. Who knows you better than God? He's the one who created you. Who knows who you are except you who lived your life? Even if you tried to explain to another person, only you would know the total truth. So when we live our lives, who are we accountable to? People don't know us. Your boss don't know you, the newspaper don't know who you are, the public will definitely not know you. But YOU know who you are, and GOD knows who you are.

So who are you living for?

Who am I living for?

-Endz-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home