B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back from Places!

Haa..hey guys..i'm back! woohoo..

Tired actually..this trip has been tiring..travel to a place, squeeze in a hotel room with 8 ppl, and then rush here and there to sight-see..

Realised that i'm not THAT interested to see America after all..it's just cities after cities..maybe i should have gone UK to study instead..hah..oops..

Quick Update, on the trip, i checked my results, and i got my 4.0! hah..safe for now..yet another semester to struggle through to maintain this..but that will be for another time.

To my parents, ha..sadly, i have spent loads on this trip..i will do a quick math and see if i have enough to last me til march..ha..but SHOULD have enuff..hah..

i have not gotten the photos yet, so i will not talk too much about it..

Suffice to say that in a huge city like newyork, and traveling with 8 ppl does not make me feel crowded or any less lonely..Ha..i guess the bottom line is that i still feel very lonely..

So much so that i had to pang seh my xiao mei [XY] and some1 cos i just feel more lonely hanging around them one night..then had to burn off the sore feelings walking around newyork alone at night. So sorry for myself sometimes..I mean, if you travel with 7 frens, and still feel lonely, something's wrong right?

Yups..but i'm over that for now so dun worry..i will try to blog again about the trip once i got the photos yah?

Take care! God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home