B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

After Finals

Seems almost surreal. Finals are over, one term in michigan is over. 5 more to go[hopefully]. 2.5 years left here. The same period of time i spent in Army.

What am i doing now? Ha..When i had my violin lesson my teacher told me i should go out and do something. Funny thing, i think she could be younger or the same age as i, and she's telling me to hang loose and do something fun today. Maybe i should. What am i doing?

Ha..was actually laughing at myself..i HAD a lunch date with a guy! sounds wrong..And i got 'dumped' for a girl..ha..ain't that funny? No wonder i'm dateless..hah..kiddingz..

I'm actually dreaming of doing something phenomenal in my life right now..IF i gather the courage to do so..IF..wonder what is holding me back. Fear? Trepidation? Unknown? Doesn't that make life more worthwhile than just cruising around? Anyway, I'm in the throes of making the decision and i feel like a wimp already..Ha!

Okay okay..i WILL do it later..which means by dinner time anyway..hah..i will not tell you guys what it is, unless it works out or has no repercussions..ha..TOO BAD..:P

Yepps..this is a blog crazy entry going out to you guys out there who care, MY FINALS ARE OVER!

NewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYorkNewYork NewYork!

*cheers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home