B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Love

Love..

The ultimate pursuit of life itself.

Love..

The ultimate goal of life.

People love out of a need to love. We need to love our job. We need to love our family, people around us, we need to love ourselves.

People need love as much as they need to love. We seek the love and approval of our parents as a child, the love and approval of our friends as teenagers, and the love and approval of people we hold dear to us when we are adults.

People want to feel wanted, to be loved. Don't we all pursue our religion just to believe that we are not an accident? Don't we all want to know for a fact that our parents wanted us in their life and we are not an accident? Don't we all want to know that our friends want to be our friends because of who we are and not because of circumstances?

Love. Everything in life can be summed up in a simple and beautiful word.

Love, something that i am living in abundances of, and yet can never have enough.

Love..something that we all pursue in our life. For the love of people, we care. For the love of our job we toil. Or perhaps, for the love of the family we take what we take at work. For the love of God we worship and pray. For the love of friends we are always there when we are needed. For the love of ourselves we indulge ourselves a little once in a while.

Love..something that we all wished we were capable of doing, yet something that we are not ready to proclaim. How many times have you wanted to love somebody, but found that you lacked the courage to let it show forth? How many times have you pushed back that urge to love someone, saying that there is always another time?

Love..a tingly feeling that is unexplainable, or something that we have down to a science [or do we only THINK we have it down]

Love..something that cannot be explained but only experienced. Something that we all are capable of doing, something we are all made to do and feel. And when you think about it we were made in the image of God, and we are capable of love and thinking about love and desire love. That is just an image of God, doesn't that mean that God is more capable of love, more capable of thinking about love, and much much more desiring love than we do?

And love opens you up to wounds that cannot be easily closed. Even when you think all are forgiven and all are bygones it lurks in the corner of your mind when it matters most. Love can do that. Love can really hurt when it does.

But all that said and done, we still live our lives out seeking it. Like fireflies seeking the beauty of the fire even though it may destroy them, we seek a love that is everlasting, a love that is beautiful, a love that you can rely on. And at the same time don't we all seek to be capable of being that love that is everlasting, that love that is beautiful, that love that you can rely on when you are feeling weak?

Why then question the purpose of life, when we are made to feel love, seek love, and create love?

I lie not..I seek love, I seek someone who can love me wholly, forget what I have done in the past, who looks forward to the future doing things with me. I seek that someone more than whatever else i am seeking in my life now even though my time and effort spent does not reflect that. I seek someone who can understand me, who can be my port when my ship is broken, someone who can be my star when my sky is dark, someone who can be my breath when i can go no more.

And at the same time, i seek to be capable of that love i seek. Something i judge myself incapable of, or maybe even unworthy of seeking. And the funniest thing is who is there to tell me that except myself?

Life. Isn't it all about loving and being loved? When i do leave this planet and meet with my savior and final judge in heaven, i want to be reminded of all the things i have done loving people, loving myself, and loving God. I want to be able to tell Him that i have done all these when the time comes, because i believe everything falls short of this in putting a smile on His face.

I believe that i was made out of love, love of my parents, love of God, and i grew up in the love of my family, and my friends, and in the future, i will grow up loving my wife, my children, and my children's children. I believe that i was made out of love, that God loved me as He cradled me in His mind in time before eternity, and that He'd love for me to fulfill that design/thought that He had when i was made.

I believe that He loves me no matter what, but i believe that by loving and seeking love i will put a smile on His face. And that will be a slice of my life.

-Endz- Always remember the greatest commandment is not to respect, not to worship, but to love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home