B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, January 08, 2007

Procrastinating Shrewd miser

There is no such thing as a procrastinating Shrewd Miser. If he were shrewd, he'd jump on every good opportunity, and being procrastinating simply cancels everything out. so he becomes a procrastinating loser with a capitol L..

Which i am using to describe myself.

A few days ago when i just got back to Ann arbor, i took to visiting all the bookstores to scout out the prices of the textbooks, one of which is my AE 225 text book. At first glace it cost me 170USD for a new copy, a used one if i could find one would be only 100, and if i found one at the student book exchange it'll be even cheaper.

So Shrewd miser me waited for the book exchange.

So book exchange came, and i procrastinated..for a few days. Until God knows what activated me i went down for it just now to find the Aero section empty. Then i went back to all the book stores one by one..

All were sold out..

So poor me have to search online for a copy, paying through my nose [i haven't even found it online yet] and have to share a text book with a friend meanwhile..which is hard enough considering we have such different schedules..okay..it's me who is different from them..haiz..

so procrastinating non-shrewd miser signing out..

Stay blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home