B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tear Jerkkers

I've never figured myself to be a weak dude. I can face blood, pain, even bad grades, these i can brush off easily. But there are some stuff that i may not come to terms with [kinda] without being a cry baby..Incidentally, these are the things that remind me that i am still human with a very emotional side as well as the 'dao' front everyone sees. So here's to me paying tributes to the emotional heartstrings that i must have pulled somewhat.

1. Feeling of lost
Not feeling of being lost, but the feeling of having lost something. I guess this is pretty vague: an example will do good here. Imagine you have a child you have had since he was born, and you've brought the kid up, taught it how you would live your life, your philosophy, thinking and idealogy. And when one day something irreparable happens and either the relationship you had cannot be the same, or that he is just lost to the world.
And imagine all the things you could have done together, that now can no longer be done. Think of all the things that you WANT to do with him now, but realise that he is no longer around.
*SadZ*

2. Desperation and impotency
Impotency NOT MEANING being unable to reproduce. I mean the actual meaning of the word, not the medical term. Being desperate for something to happen, but being powerless at the same time at bring forth that outcome.
It just seems that somehow no matter how much effort you put in, you can never achieve certain things in life. And i am not talking about materialistic goals. For example, making someone love you; sometimes you can do all in your power [or so you think] to sway that person to look at you but he/she just don't. OR some people have devoted their whole life to seeking God, and to come face to face with Him, but in events of difficulty sometimes it gets harder to see Him, and you do all that you can. You pray, you sing, you attend church, you talk to spiritual people, but you simply cannot find Him. Imagine running down all the roads in your life in circles looking for God like He was something that you lost, something that you know you cannot go on if you don't have Him.
Just to realise that he was in you all the while.

3. Music
It's no joke. Especially when the music conveys the above mentioned feelings. I have teared listening to Brian Littrell's songs before, i have teared listening to Hillsong and Delirious [All i need is you]. I have teared to songs like 'How did i fall in love with you'. Music plays a strong part in my life and i really hope one day i will be able to play a song that can bring tears to one's eyes, a song that can conjure such strong emotions; only a true musician can do that.

4. When the emotional problems are mine
Ditto

5. Boredom.
Which is the only reason i can think up as to why i am blogging about this. Ha..so guys, when you tear/cry, it's not because you are a cry baby, but because you are a functional human being with a healthy emotional life. Cry out loud! be proud that you can cry, cos the real time that is sad enough to cry about, is when you realise that you can no longer do so.

Stay Blessed and be loved

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home