B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, February 19, 2007

Good Day, Bad Term

Well, that pretty much sums it up..

Have no idea what went over me, but last night i called up a friend for breakfast. Out of the ordinary, except that we had a couple of breakfast together before classes sometimes over the time i was here. And it was a while since i met her, so i was thinking, why not?

And thus i started my day waking up and enjoying breakfast with a cute girl and good company.

Then when i rushed for the bus, on the bus was yet another friend whom i haven't seen for a while, someone who usually would not have taken that bus except she woke up late and snoozed for 1 hour before realising she was late. And i wouldn't have taken that bus if i did not meet my other friend for breakfast.

So it was a good day.

Then i got back my aero midterm and then it got ugly. I got only 70% for the paper, which could mean a B- or worse, and since it was because of stupid marking and stupider question and the fact that i [again] skipped steps in my answers that i got 70% when i was really expecting a 90% [my answers were right..i was marked down because of the steps. how ridiculous is that?!]

Well then the only consolation was that the class did not do well, and there seems to be moderation in store for us. The fact was that most of the class scored 30-60 with many people in the 30-40 range, and only 1 90% and 2 80+% so i guess i din really do that badly, but a 70 IS a 70. haiz.

And looking at the term, eng 100 is not looking well, aero 225 seems conceptually easy but the grader is a very careless one [once he feels your concept is wrong he doesn't look at your answer..why can't he be careless the other way and just check the answer?!], and i'm keeping my witchcraft class because i may be able to do better for it than Engine 100 [except i have to get through a 5-8 pages paper for the class] and math is the only pushover.

Ha..maybe i am stressing myself too much. I have been used to high scores that 70 kinda threw me off. On a technical paper that i have no concept problems with. Just because i like to skip steps. Well, that teaches me something now..

Grrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home