B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Monday, July 31, 2006

Music! Food for the Soul












Dear all,

This afternoon i will be dedicating this entry to music, sent down from heavens above to visit upon us emotions that the artists surely feel, and to make our blessings complete, for what is hearing if we do not hear of music? Ha..yepp..this coming from some1 who can only play the guitar and half baked piano..haha.yess, to those who know me, they know how much i appreciate music, chinese pop, english pop, Jazz, and now christian contemporary music like Delirious and CCC and Reuben Morgan.

But my first ever Idol [figuratively of course] has always been the first boy band i ever bought a cd of, BSB! and within BSB, i've always thought Brian Littrell to be the most cool, talented of the boys. Yepp..and i even chose my english name in honour of him! haha..my name isn't a christian name cos i'm not even baptised yet, but i picked this name because of him, to whom i am dedicating this entry mostly to. You rok!

Haha..to those who know, i've been soaking in the music of his album for the past few days, and as i mentioned before in previous entries, whenever i hear the tracks 'welcome home' and 'over my head' and 'my answer is you' i will pseudo-sing-shout it out wherever i am! haha..and just doing that kinda makes it my own little prayer to God and i am almost always moved to tears as i feel Brian's emotions through the song. Esp 'Wish' where he expresses his heart-felt love for Jesus and his wish to have been there to walk with Him and see him perform miracles in the land. Totally amazing. I tink this album puts him right up there in the charts for christian music in my MP3! haha..

On top of that, he is truly blessed by God! i admit i haven't been following his progress as BSB went into De-funk for a long while, but he has been doing well, going for his heart operation, building a beautiful and heart-warming family and now cutting this album! esp when i've only recently became a christian, i kinda feel like it's qt timely cos any sooner it would not have been appreciated by me, and any later it would lose it's significance to me. So Thank God for this blessing of music that you empower him to bring me these new emotions and love i have for God! Praise the Lord! He is now officially my 'idol', my model upon which i will build my life towards, to have a lovely family, to be writing my own songs and singing them to people who loves me, and to be a Daniel in the world and shining for the Lord! Amen!

Manz, if you're reading in, i just wanna remind you that Christian walk is all about our relationship with God, so do everyth you are guided to do, but make it for God! like even studying you can make it unto the Lord, study for his Glory so that you can shout it out proud when you become the top percentile of your class, that He has been blessing you and guiding you all the time! Bring glory to his name! So when you sing any songs, make it a shout out to God, make the song your own, and imagine/know that He hears you all the time and he is streaming tears even as it starts to gather at the edge of your eyes. He loves you so, what better way than to use music to express your love for him? Remember! everything to His Glory!

With respect to that, to those who know[haha..i seem to like this phrase], Joy and Jon has cut another track! haha..it's called Hosanna, lamb of God and it is a sweet gospel tune. Now that is an example of shining for Christ! Jon, you are the first and only dude who is fantastic with the guitar and cool enough to be cutting tracks with such a beautiful voice, and who is great enough to be sharing it with me even though i haven't been such a good friend and keeping in contact with you! You're truly great! haha..love the track, love you my friend, and love your music! God Bless you with the power to bring down heavenly music to mortal ears, and the heart to make it a gift to people around you! haha..so whoever who read this and catches me on MSN, go ahead and ask me to pass you his track! free-of-charge of course..there's no greater joy to me than to share great music!

Here's to God, thanks for giving us mortals the blessing of music, that we may colour our lives with it and cleanse our soul with heavenly tunes and lyrics, and giving us an avenue through which we may give thanks and show our love for you! Amen!

-Endz- Keep jammin, keep smiling, and keep praising! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home