B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Visit to My Cuz

Dear all,

I'm not feeling very well at all describing this visit, but i will go on, just to give everyone out there a better taste/feel of what a blessing it is to be healthy and enjoying life.

Well, to make the long story short, my cuz was juz lying on the bed, hardly able to move about, only able to shift ard and toss on the bed. On top of that, he's really burning up internally, thank God that his temperature has gone down. [it's still at 38.2 tho] anyway, he's sweating even in an air con room. On top of that he's on the drip, and he has not even had solid food for more than 4 days.

I'm not feeling very sad over it, but i'm just not feeling very 100% very hyper and happy about things either. If i seem sad to anyone, pls understand me, but pls dun expect me to be smiling much..haha..but if anyone could put a smile on my face..haha..thank God for you then! but until then..

-Endz- Make me Smilez..pls..hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home