B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 2 of eternity..[muz stop this..getting irritating]

Dear subscribers..

THIS is my LIL sis!!! So sad last night when i realise i couldn't put up all the photo i wanted..but then again i woulda over flooded the first entry with too many photos! so now i will only have a photo and talk about it for each day! haha..

Yep..as mentioned before, this is a lovely-lovable sis who so nicely sent a message to wake me up today at 947am. actually not the first time she sent messages like this, but this is the only time she caught me actually still sleeping with reception in my room! RAWRRRRSSSSSS..AAAARRGGH! pain!! muz change my msg tone le..but message tone aside i was pleasantly surprised [thanx to Manz..haha..] yepp..so i tot i would add this in my morning entry to the blog..haha..yepps..

Musing about waking ups..did you guyz know that the 1st 10 mins of your waking up actually sets the tone for tone for your whole day? like if you have someth to look forward to in the morn, meeting some1 you like in the morning for breakfast, or just waking up to ppl's message, or even just jumping out of bed and hopping all the way to the toilet! If you break away from your daily morn routine you could technically change the tone for the whole day! [for better or worse..haha..] yepp..so today i was woken abruptly by lil sis, rolled ard the bed struggling whether to wake or not..but by the time i got to the toilet, i was thanking God for this day that He has given me [and made my sis think of disturbing my rest..GOD?!] and for my lil sis for making my day start with warm feelings that i have a lil sis who loves me! Yepp..Glory to God!

So i guess whad i'm tryin to say is that YOU set the tone for your day! be in charge of your emotions! Even God does not try to change your decisions directly so that tells you that you are in control of yourself! Choose to make yourself a good person [with a good waking up so you be nice to people! haha] choose to do the right stuff, choose to thank God instead of cursing disappointments. Good/righteousness is a CHOICE! Evil is an influence! so me muz always CHOOSE! yeppz..so now i chose to lift my Lil Manz to the whole world of subscribers [numbered at 3 only..haha..] and dedicate this post and morning to her. You happy now? hope you read this so your morning will be as good as mine..later clash with me..haha..yepps..

A little on my day expectation today: gg to have Bible Study with dear Hanzhong and gg to keep dear Sharon company and let her go toilet while i watch her pushcart for her at Suntec..yepps..hope Hanzhong will not be late! hee..yepps, then i will mt dear Manz for dinner, then go down to bedok or ECP to meet Xiufie and the rest for NIGHT CYCLING! hahaa..and NOW i'm gg with knowledge of how to set timer on my camera..haha..dumbz..anyway, i hope that i will be able to find beautiful shots i can post here, and that i will have a great time with my lil sis who will kindly demonstrate how to shout/converse while cycling in a straight file. And of course i will give a quick prayer to God now and have my Abba Father let it be so that Manz will not need to do any administration regarding her uni application today so that she will be there! Amen!

-Endz- Cheerful Alwayz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home