B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 1 of forever...




Well, here goes! this is the first time i'm doing a blog, rest assured i will pour my heart into it and give strangers a feel of who i am, and friends an insight of who i really am!..haha..[sinister sniggle] yepps..so get used to my tone and typo errors yah?

juz a quick apology for not doing wad i'm supposed to do as a blogger? [juz in case i'm not..haha] yepps..so now with that out of the way..i wanna intro a few of my friends!

First Pic..my cell group! i am very proud of this picture; it's one of those super steady shots which i hardly manage to get with my shakey hands, and came out with a super sharp photo with good zoom in on all the faces and see whad i catch?! haha..but this cell group is fantastic! E240 Rawks! haha..manz..i hope you guys can see this..haha..love you guyz. you all bring me joy, love, motivation, and good intentions that surely stem forth from God himself! For He uses people around me to reach me! If not for you guyz, i would have still been floundering in self pity and lost and depression and would not even give thanks to God even tho He has blessed me so, and on top of it all He blessed me with you guys! only regrets now is that i cannot do person by person intro to the world..but you guys know how much each of you mean to me wad rite? haha..rawwrssssssss...

Second Pic is a zoom in on Hanzhong's face..haha..sorry HanZhong! anyway, this is hanzhong, the hubby of dear sharon [b dae girl in first pic] and who woulda known he'd do a silly face on that photo!?!? haha..anyway, dear Hanzhong is my Bible Study Teacher to whom i entrust multitudes of musings and questions about dear Heavenly Father above. yepp..so dun disciple me for this post kayZ? Be glad that you are able to bring a smile to friends who sees this photo! haha..

And the 3rd pic is my prize of this year! prolly my lifetime..yepp..the first time some1 actually did such a good job of decorating my journal! wow! like i'm showing it off to everyone who i can show to lorr! She is no other than Manz Ling Lingz!..[illegitimate lil sis whom i adopted and who adopted me] haha..Manz for short..yepps..like totally a great girl who can make people totally comfortable with themselves, who can listen with utmost patience, who can make you feel good about yourself, who is always interested to hear about your musings and your life philosophies. You are a God-sent to me to share my experience and to gain insights from! Thanks and Glory to God for blessing me with this wonderful friend and lovely sister with whom i can share all things Holy and also my more earthly musings.haha..yepps..some1 i can do all things with, like jog with, hang out with, grow fat with, and of course fulfill our secret list of desires together! haha..that doesn't sound right! No..guyz guyz..it's a list of wad we wanna do in Singapore before we go study! haa..then we'll progress to a list of wad we wanna do there in U.S. of A before we return! haha..yepps..i'm gonna talk about you so much on my blog cos i'm so proud of you! so enjoy your airtime on my blog while it lasts! really love Manz for doing something like this for me, except you almost made me tear 2 precious drops for you..haiz..haha..yepps..you are a fantastique lil sis! and this para i just wrote about you cannot do you justice! everyone should get to know who you really are so they'd love you as much as i do! but then i would get less time with you le..haha..[possessive korr appearing..haha]

Yep, so before i go, i muz give thanks to God for bringing music into my life..if i was not given the blessing of hearing then where would i be? yepp..and He brought this song by Brian Littrell into my hearing today. This song i'm gonna feature the lyrics of, and the other v fantastique song called My Answer is you..these 2 songs made me wanna cry for God and worship him so much. yepp..i suppose the lyrics will speak for me. Glory to God! Amen!

Welcome Home (Brian Littrell, Dan Muckala)

When i left home to be who i am / Some people said "no way" / but i laid it all down, gave everything / in my head rang the words that my Father said / "you're never far, i will be where you are and when you come to me, i will open my arms"

"Welcome Home, you / I know you by name / how do you do? / I shine because of you today / so come and sit down and tell me how you are / i know son, it's good just to see your face"

When i look at you holding my heart / i will give to you all that I have / Son, i know there'll be tmes you will feel all alone / i will share with you the words my Father said to me..

-endz- keep smiling alwayz!

2 Comments:

Blogger B-Rok said...

haha..den we could be fighting over each of our comments le..haha..get ready...hahaha..GREAT MORNING! YOu WOKE ME UP!! [read my next blog!]

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sentosa Girl said...

Hee hee, Hanzhong so cute on that pic. haha. you can write long! Envy!!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home