B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What i want from God

What i want from God.

Kinda difficult when i put it that way. I think that if everyone had just one wish they can make of God, they'd have trouble filling that up.

Sure, we do want many things in our lives, but they're not THAT terribly wanting [for lack of words].

i mean, i'm sure i want loads of money, no stress, all the anime i can watch, good food, car, a pet, a fit and healthy body. But these aren't really what i would pray to God for. Nope..Not even for good grades.

But if i had one wish i could make to God, is that He would walk with me, and let me know that He is doing that. It would just be so great if i could talk to Him and have Him answer back, like even play pranks on Him just to be sure that He is there.

Nope. I don't want money. i can do with pretty little. I don't want a good job from God; my life ain't defined by my job. I want friendship with Him.

And i'm pretty glad that i'm getting much of that in a way; when i have a friend who is around me when i need talking to, someone who would tour paris with me, someone who would take me to VivoCity for the first time, someone who would pester me to teach guitar to, someone i could visit at her booth to pass time, someone i could write letters to.

I still feel like the people around me are my greatest blessing. And that is coming from someone who hermits in his dorm studying or playing or watching anime who dun go out often. That says a lot. So you peaps who have loads of people/friends around you rejoice and give thanks!

"Our God is not a God of the dead, but of the living" - that means that God is not in your job, your car or your house; but the people in your life

Stay blessed
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home