B-Roking my world

Hi Guyz..whoever is bored enuff to be interested in my Blog..i promise nothing exciting except anything that God has placed into my life, and i promise no powerful insight except that which God placed in my heart to say. But truly, this Blog gives thanks to God and serves to remind me everyday what God is going to do in my life, that i may remember his Greatness! [of course random musings not excluded..hhaha.ya..so until it becomes interesting, hope this is enuff for you..]

Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, USA/Michigan, United States

Hmm..I wonder how many ppl read this part..Anyway, i am a simple person. I try a lot, I fail a lot. I try to love a lot, i try to hate less. I try to be a nice person, but i also try to know when i'm not being nice. I try. And it's the most that anyone can say for themselves isn't it?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Being Christian [For myself]

Well, it's kinda back dated, but i've learnt something from visiting a friend's church during easter sunday

That being Christian doesn't mean that we are perfect, but that we seek the perfection of Christ. And Christ is the only man who is perfect, the one who has 100% for every test, who knows just what to do, what to say in every kind of situation.

And we are just people who struggle and try to achieve that end, but realise that we can never.

And we sin because we fall short of that perfection, not just because we did wrong stuff.

And i guess being christian for me means to reason my way through with views, with facts and evidences, and tangibles. But i really thank God for people He placed in my life who do NOT do things that way, so i have my balance through people around me. People who experience His joy and love and share that with me are SO important in my walk, and i thank God for all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home